I'm Quitting (DROP PARTY)

shens1

Well as the title says I am quitting runescape. I am graduating today (high school) and I leave July 17 for basic training (Marines). I figure that I wont have any time to really sit down and play the game any more so I have decided to just give it up.

Although I have never posted here before I have been lurking in the shadows for a while now and thought that I would let everybody know that I will be holding a drop party. I am not sure of when or where I will be holding this but I will try and let you know a few days in advance as to the exact date, time, and location.

One thing that I wouldnt mind is some help in choosing a location that is near a bank but with minimal crowds.

I will be dropping a lot of things, some good some not so good. Some of the items I will be dropping are:

Full rune

Rune legs(G)

D-long

D-scimmy

D-med

Full Kharils

Full black d-hide, and some extra tops and bottoms (no vambs)

Other range gear (bows and arrows)

Lots of mage armor and runes

Lots of herb seeds

Lots of other random seeds

Herbs

Pots

Gems

And some other random things....

Anybody who wants to show up can and if you want to bring some friends with you that is fine by me. Like i said I just need some help in picking a place so that I can get to a bank and get some more things to drop easily, after I finally pick a spot it wont be that long until I pick a date and time.

I also have about 500k GP left if any of you want something that sells for around that price mention it here and it might just end up getting dropped at the drop party.

UPDATE:I will be holding the drop party on thursday, 3:00 pm PST, at yanille bank. I wasnt really able to get everything worked out with Kwimbob (my fault, not his) so it is just going to be at the bank and not his house.

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

That website seems like it should work to convert anybodys time to my time, just use america/vancouver to get my time and then select your place and convert it.

World 65

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your house?

Er... if you don't have one.... my house! :P (About to access all the stuff of 75 construction)

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

I would be willing to host it at my house if that is an option you are seeking. If not, then there are a few other places I'm sure.

Good luck at basic and congrats on graduation.

edit: i win kwimbob O:)

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

That 500k would get me enough for 1 fire cape attempt :D

A place close to bank without a crowd... Lletya?

A house :wink:

In fact if you wanted to you could make a guest list and flip it to friends' so only friends can come in. In fact I have tons of tip.it ppl added, so if you wanted to do that....

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

ye lletya is what i would have said.....

sad to see another player go

hope you enjoy the marines =P

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

how about having it at the seers village party house? you can use the balloon drop and dancing knigts, and there's a bank just across the road. but if thats too crowded for you then canifis town square is a good spot right by a bank

I'll be sure to attend

Although I hate drop parties.. I'm horriable at them and never get anything xD

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Your house?

Er... if you don't have one.... my house! :P (About to access all the stuff of 75 construction)

Oh, btw, my house is in Yanille, so the bank would be easy to get to.

buddy, dont drop your items. Go complete your basic training, and be shipped off. If you dont go to IRAQ than youll go someplace boring, where youll be able to have internet access, and youll thank god you have rs to keep your mind going in a place that doesnt speak your language, and is a pain to live in. Atleast keep your items and sit back until your situated in the marines, and then desperse them to people that still have you added. If you tell your friends your leaving, im sure they will keep you added..

cause you never know where your gonna be put, my friend was sent to north korea for 10 months, and then got shipped to iraq, I talked to him alot in korea, but have never seen him online on aol since he came home and then shipped out. (he didnt play rs, but was constantly online while stationed there.)

I agree with Made0frune. I never get anything either. I'll go anyway just for the heck of it though :P \'

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

I'll try to go computer still acting weird :(

[-o< :twisted: Oh please let me get something good [-o< :twisted: [/i]

ssiggiewtextwf9.png

me4391.png

Me4391.png

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute."

-Paris Hilton

DO NOT have it at someones house other then yours..

You drop all items..

Person then boots every1 out..

Boom their personal drop party....

Not saying everyone would do this.. but I can see this happening..

Good luck in boot camp.. I prob. wont show up but goodluck non the less

:-({|=

I never thought of the house idea. I dont have one of my own, havn't been playing much lately, so I also don't really know how all of that works either....

Kwimbob's house sounds like it would be a good place, near a bank and he says that he has a lot of tip.it people added already making it that much easier.

So far that seems like the best idea to me but I will check back in later to see if anybody else has any other suggestions, for location and any other items they might want me to spend my last bit of money on.

And to give people a heads up it will probably be sometime next week that I would want to do it, cant really make it any more exact than that yet.

how about having it at the seers village party house? you can use the balloon drop and dancing knigts, and there's a bank just across the road. but if thats too crowded for you then canifis town square is a good spot right by a bank

BAD IDEA do you kow how many people will just come in and just pop the balloons and they get the items and i say to the mods house! (i trust the mod more than anyone else)

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

my house is awsome...

sweet 7 gardens in middle for drop party

thers lots of camoflauge so it will be harder for those noob tele grabers

there chefs delight, combat rings and lotsa fun stuff

8/10 ppl said my house pwned for my level

the other 2 said theres was better cus they were lv 99

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Um...You can't drop Kharil's armor, because if you drop barrows stuff it breaks.
And you lose money trying to repare something like karil XD Try noting it though :P

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

You drop all items..

Had a drop party at my celebration today in my house with all tipiters. Several dropped stuff, and low and behold I didn't boot em. :shock: Not a flame, just saying that any sane tipiter wouldn't want to lose face over something so trivial.

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

You drop all items..

Had a drop party at my celebration today in my house with all tipiters. Several dropped stuff, and low and behold I didn't boot em. :shock: Not a flame, just saying that any sane tipiter wouldn't want to lose face over something so trivial.

Just make sure that whoever's house you choose is someone famous, so if they do boot, you'll ruin their rep.

But don't choose me, because if someone drops a mud staff I just might lose it...

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

You drop all items..

Just make sure that whoever's house you choose is someone famous, so if they do boot, you'll ruin their rep.

But don't choose me, because if someone drops a mud staff I just might lose it...

my friends all ways have drop partys in my house

cus if anyones bin to it they no the awsome spot in the middle :P

spent 500k on my garden by mistake

why did they have to have magic and maple so close to each other...

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg