TET FrEaK tRaIn!!! --- OVER

Trojann2

Oh what fun we had today as the early tetftw attack began!

I'll start all the way from the beginning:

I was bored doing rogues so I decided to get on my tet character(tetftw 12345). While I was there in world 7, another tetftwer showed up and we started to hang out, waiting for new recruits. Sure enough, four others came(one I them I remember at 3052 and another as 50). Well, sure enough we formed what you could call a "gang" and made quite a large train, consisting of 6 people. tet number 50 took the leader position and led us outside of the castle. Now began an adventure of humour and noob scaring!

We travelled all over, while noobs followed us and we scared them away with our constant "HYT"s. 50 started thinking of some chants which were quite entertaining.

One of them went like this, from the first person in line to the last. This was my favorite.

first) nothing

second) snap

third) crackle

fourth) pop

fifth) bang

Hehe... we also shouted various BANGS and KER POWS. I was cracking up. We passed through barb and like 10 noobs started following us asking if they could join our 'clan'. Hehe... 50 didn't like them so he ran to dranor and the noobs slowly ran away :D .

We travelled to lumby to get more recruits, but on the way there I had constant lags and connection losses. If I remember correctly, we finally reached lumby and met up with tetftw 30 and his gang(which only had two people in it rofl). After a short conversation, 30 and his gang joined us and once again we marched out of lumby.

Now if I remember correctly, we then charged through varrock yelling things like "SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" and "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@" and oh yes "HYT!!!!!!". Man that was funny.

We then went into the wilderness.

While we were near lvl 13 wilderness, a lvl 20 popped up and started following us. We asked if she would go away, but she followed us and started threatening us. This would not do! We wanted to go the the greaters, not get pk'ed by some blood hungry noob! Luckly, she could not attack us until lvl 17 wilderness.

Then 50 came up with the brilliant plan to travel to the castle, in less than lvl17 wilderness and there are usually lots of pkers there.

Sure enough, once we reached the castle a lvl 27 was there, along with some other high lvls. "Everyone kill the lvl 20!!!" we all started yelling. Soon the lvl 27 starting attacking the lvl 20. We ran away cracking up before we could see here again :lol: .

After that, we travelled to the greaters. It wasn't pretty :( . We teamed a greater, but the greater killed us all #-o . How does that work? 4 on 1

Anyways...after we all spawned in lumby, we decided to go to the wildy again. We travelled once again out of the castle and proceeded to the wildy. We walked into varrock again and spammiefied it :mrgreen: .

While at the wildy(I cannot remember how I died exactly), but I died.

I was the only one who did and was all alone at lumby castle. At this time I had had too many connection losses and just decided to log.

After about 10 minutes I came back and got pm spammed by all the tetftws. They said they were owning some guy in full iron. "I cerender" I think they said he said. Man I was cracking up. I think they spared him though :wink: .

50 got slow at responding now... I was constantly pming him yelling "HELLLLOOOOOOO". Five minutes later he responds. I say to him I will be recruiting new tets at lumby.

Some few minutes later, a tet shows up at the castle, I explain everything to him and he starts following me. A couple minutes later, another tet shows up, same thing. Good I've got two recruits :) . Right before we're about to leave another tet shows up. The four of us travel to varrock centre.

While travelling there, one of them randomly runs away. I go after him, but he is already gone :| . Them while entering varrock another one just randomly logges :| . Great... one recruit... oh well.

Thankgod he didn't log rofl... he was tetftw 1900.

Then I get a pm from 50 himself to tell everyone on my friends list to meet in dranor, near diango. I inform all my friends, including 1900 and he runs off to dranor. I run of separtly

WILL CONT. THE STORY TOMORROW... have to go to bed, early breakfast at Denny's for fathers day :) .

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say hello to Tetftw 3256

YAAAY!!!

I'll be there.

Great idea btw.

if ANYONE random who is doing this event wants to add me, please, please do!

Right now I'm in Tutorial Island, so I can't talk, but I'll be out in about 10 minutes.

I am...

Tetftw 3256

and

Tetftw 59

Hehe btw joe, nice dancing skills earlier, (i was tetftw 4444)

oh! lol! i just had my music on and felt like enjoying myself infront of a fellow tipiter, i tried saying hi, but you can't speak on tutorial island.

I just made tetftw 280 so roll on 8pm tonight! On tutoiral island, world 7, there arnt any other tetftws here.

Missed the picture by a few minutes :wall:

Tetftw 12321

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Guest rsd95
-world 7, falador square has just been bommed by strange individuals with similar names, shouting tet! and tetftw!...our correspondant says there is nothing to fear, but to keep your eyes peeled!

That was me and some other people :twisted: !!!!! muhahaha!!!!! :twisted:

PIC-

tet29ze.png

We also went to own a greater.....he owned us....

tet6qy.png