Good reason to learn japanese?

cupcake

I heard that Japanese is a difficult language to pick up if you weren't brought up speaking it.

I have a Chinese friend attempting to learn Japanese...she says its very hard.

acinonyx5pw.jpg

Acinonyx jubatus - binomial nomenclature for Cheetah!

10th grade OVER!!!

I heard that Japanese is a difficult language to pick up if you weren't brought up speaking it.

I have a Chinese friend attempting to learn Japanese...she says its very hard.

Yeah my mate is doing Japanese at college & he says it can be difficult to pick up as well, but he's quite good at it - almost fluent.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

yeah that looks sort of....lame? to me

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Japanese have a type of symbols that is similar to English.

if you know how to pronouce those symbols, just say it out loud you will sort of speak out a English word at a lot of the cases.

this game is using those type of symbols and Chinese letters.

you guys are probably right, since you need to learn some chinese letters and 2 type of symbols :? it will be cool if there is some sort of class that only teaches all you need to know for Japanese games :|

yeah that looks sort of....lame? to me

You must be cursed with an evil spell if you aren't impress by that.

1b57366d.jpg

reading this sure makes me feel lucky i'm born half jap :D

Super robot war owns

i really hope theres Dis Astranagunt in this game nah fat hope :s

anyone got Alpha 3? :D

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

From what I have seen of Japanese it looks easier that CHinese. I learn Chinese at school and each character has about 8-12 strokes, you get the odd character which is only a few. In Japanese however each chracter is like 3.

Japanese and Chinese are both languages which student are slowly picking up. At my school more people are picking up these two languages.

sig5235ro7.jpg

In my year: one class learns Japanese, one learns Chinese, two for Italian, one for Latin and Two for German. Latin doesn't count since it's a dead language 8-) and I think japanese and chinese are growing, more people are applying per year. China will be like the country with all the trade and I'll be there to make money out of it \'

sig5235ro7.jpg

most of north america is being overpopulated by asians so in a few years knowing an asian language will come in handy

Lol, Chinese and Mexican language would come in handy.

Mexican language is spanish, Carlo :P

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

most of north america is being overpopulated by asians so in a few years knowing an asian language will come in handy

Mexican = Spanish.. In my school we had to take Spanish or French. So I chose espanol (don't know how to put a ~ over the n..) and I'm gonna stick with it for the rest of highschool...

On topic: The only reason I would learn Japanese is if I planned of moving there... Other than that all I know of Japanese is konnichiwa (sp?) and I don't remember what that means...

No need for anime subs or dubs :lol:

That's the main reason why many of my friends are taking it at school :wink:

Oh my! :wall:

I tried learning japanese for anime, but i just remember a few key phrases.

I myself could only think of few other reasons besides anime...

#-o

Anyway, IMO the language could really be worth learning. :-k

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Mexican language is spanish, Carlo :P

Dude, dont you think I'd know that being messican and all =;

Enchiladas for everyone \'

whoa, i want to learn chinease... that chick with the glowing pink sword is hot...but her sword is way HAWTER than her :D
If you do be careful, it is a lot harder than you think... You dont just learn how to draw the characters, you learn which order to draw them in, what they mean in english and how to pronounce them using pinjin. It gets harder as you study it for longer.
sig5235ro7.jpg