Bones -> Peaches

Deadlocked

Ive been killing them for a while (2k+ so far), I only left twice because I needed to bank the herbs and such. You could virtually stay down there forever. :D

waeldwade4jph.jpg

Runescape Status = RETIRED AS OF 15/08/2006

Combat 105, 1488 Total (I Beat the addiction :D)

Yea but what do i have to show for my time? Nothing but pixels
This is why Runescape is a WASTE OF TIME - smart man

I can safely say I annoyed about half of the folks on my friends list after I got the bones to peaches spell -- I was blown away at how useful it is.

Here are some of the most useful places:

-bloodvelds (slayer tower)

-dagganoths (lighthouse) - drop herb and farming seeds, so the loot stacks nicely in inventory. When you need to bank, just bury 50-60 bones and you'll be able to use the graveyard random to deposit.

-firegiants (in brimhaven dungeon, use wild dog bones to recharge health)

-dust devils (desert, though is slightly irritating on eyes with the smoke)

AND

-any slayer task that is far from a bank on a monster or -near- a monster that drops bones -or- a respawn of bones (taverly dungeon by lessers)

it's most effective on monsters that hurt you -slightly- but not drastically (i.e. dragons are out of the question)

With bones to peaches AND with the new graveyard random, I can usually spend a whole slayer task in one location without needing to bank at all (for loot or food).

BY FAR it is the best mage spell for combat (tele spells are honestly a bit more useful imo), but for you, I am with you totally on saying that it's most effective while meleeing or otherwise slaying monsters.

For those who say, "what's the point? I have Guthans..." well, you can't lose the spell (once trained) when you die, and is a very economical way to stay in one location without banking after 40-60 monsters in. I'd say, it's most effective for those in the 70-110 combat range. (I'm only 105 atm, and still find it quite useful)

Latro.

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

using it at infernal mages atm

love it :D

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

NORMAL BONES only work by the way -- big bones, babydragon bones, dragon bones, none of those work. Just a FYI.

I can safely say I annoyed about half of the folks on my friends list after I got the bones to peaches spell -- I was blown away at how useful it is.

Here are some of the most useful places:

-bloodvelds (slayer tower)

-dagganoths (lighthouse) - drop herb and farming seeds, so the loot stacks nicely in inventory. When you need to bank, just bury 50-60 bones and you'll be able to use the graveyard random to deposit.

-firegiants (in brimhaven dungeon, use wild dog bones to recharge health)

-dust devils (desert, though is slightly irritating on eyes with the smoke)

AND

-any slayer task that is far from a bank on a monster or -near- a monster that drops bones -or- a respawn of bones (taverly dungeon by lessers)

it's most effective on monsters that hurt you -slightly- but not drastically (i.e. dragons are out of the question)

With bones to peaches AND with the new graveyard random, I can usually spend a whole slayer task in one location without needing to bank at all (for loot or food).

BY FAR it is the best mage spell for combat (tele spells are honestly a bit more useful imo), but for you, I am with you totally on saying that it's most effective while meleeing or otherwise slaying monsters.

For those who say, "what's the point? I have Guthans..." well, you can't lose the spell (once trained) when you die, and is a very economical way to stay in one location without banking after 40-60 monsters in. I'd say, it's most effective for those in the 70-110 combat range. (I'm only 105 atm, and still find it quite useful)

Latro.

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

dusties, turoths, kurasks, infernal mages... it helps a whooollleee lot in slayer

And bloodvelds.

Its a terribly useful spell.

Top uses are Dust devils where you cant use guthans. And infernal mages.

Love B2P!!!!

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Also good if you want to melee Specters.

Kill them with your 1337 hax0rz mage defence armour, then go through the door and kill bloodvelds until you're full hp + full inv of peaches, go back and repeat.

Ya, I love it. Sooo useful during slayer tasks. My nickname for it is "Ghetto Guthans" lol

rofl ghetto guthans, mage arena cost to much, dont even talk about the runes to use it :x

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it