My Name >=[

hellbellz

Jagex censors at it again, my friend Lilazzy we call him Azzy for short. It is censored now but we can call him Assy which is worse :wall:

deadforumslol.png

Short answer: The censor is stupid.

When the engine upgrade came out, my name turned to Crea****. I had to put up with this for a few weeks, finally all eight letters worked again. But now since the last update, my name is Cre**his, and more short versions of my name are blocked than every before.

kindness.png

Jagex censors at it again, my friend Lilazzy we call him Azzy for short. It is censored now but we can call him Assy which is worse :wall:

Lol. Don't call him Assy at all. That's not a very good alternative. Just call him Lilazzy. Is it so difficult to hit three extra keys?

Edit: Oops. Typed wrong one.

Noctis666.png

Lol. Don't call him Assy at all. That's not a very good alternative. Just call him Lilazzy. Is it so difficult to hit three extra keys?

Maybe because it's censored :wall:

i think my pure's name gets censored :x :x :x :x

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

Which reminds me of a time in Catherby. This guy named SkilsPk### was saying he'll give 10 mil to the person who said his name. It came out like Skil****###. Everyone was trying over and over, as the guy said his own name without being cenored :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

When'd that happen? When the 0's were regular, not a slash? Cuz I used to do "Anyone who can say the next thing I can say wins" "2 0 0 0" I actully said 2 o 0 0 to make it look like a 0, but if you did 0's, it would be ****** #-o

That's the advantage of my name... Darkblade986. My nicknames are Dark (perfectly legal) and Blade (also legal).

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

If it was, then it isn't censored anymore. I was reading this while playing the game and tried them. Assy wasn't censored. Lilazzy wasn't censored. Azzy is partially censored.

Noctis666.png

If it was, then it isn't censored anymore. I was reading this while playing the game and tried them. Assy wasn't censored. Lilazzy wasn't censored. Azzy is partially censored.

Lil****? Just call him\her Lil

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

my name gets censored and i dont think they'll ever uncensor it. people call me pbj for short and bj gets censored for obvious reasons. just hope i dont get banned for my name like that one guy reindeerpoo did, they might think i used the p do get around a censor :(

This is my original signature. You can't touch this.

my name gets censored and i dont think they'll ever uncensor it. people call me pbj for short and bj gets censored for obvious reasons. just hope i dont get banned for my name like that one guy reindeerpoo did, they might think i used the p do get around a censor :(

edit: sorry for the double post, my computer was lagging and it just posted again

This is my original signature. You can't touch this.