my very trustworthy friend. (with pic)

eye_merchant

after my friend got his full drag he came to pest control to see me. Then he poped on full drag, i was happy for him. Then he let me the set \'

too bad my main was non memb so i coldnt wear it, i was on my pure btw. it felt good holding full drag, but then i gave it back :P

fulldrag9wm.png

ipodsig0jv.png

beast2008: 100 combat - banned july 9th 2006

~R.I.P the old nite~

I wish my friend was trustworthy... He stole my whip after giving a speach about ruining a friendship over pixels...

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

I wish my friend was trustworthy... He stole my whip after giving a speach about ruining a friendship over pixels...

sorry but i have to say i did laugh. :wall:

ipodsig0jv.png

beast2008: 100 combat - banned july 9th 2006

~R.I.P the old nite~

I bought a seercull bow for my dad for fathers day , let a freind try a quickly, then he gave it back, known him over a year, just proves that freinds made only in game arent always bad

magicaltrevorst2.jpg

after my friend got his full drag he came to pest control to see me. Then he poped on full drag, i was happy for him. Then he let me the set \'

too bad my main was non memb so i coldnt wear it, i was on my pure btw. it felt good holding full drag, but then i gave it back :P

fulldrag9wm.png

I've had pretty much enough of people documenting their daily RS lives in General P2P. If I wanted, I could tell you every minute detail about how I walked from Edgeville to Barbarian Village, and back again. I could tell you how I found 300GP on the ground. But honestly, you wouldn't care. And frankly I don't care. So please, share your personal experiences with friends, I'm sure they'll appreciate the uselessness of your tales.

fulldrag9wm.png

I've had pretty much enough of people documenting their daily RS lives in General P2P. If I wanted, I could tell you every minute detail about how I walked from Edgeville to Barbarian Village, and back again. I could tell you how I found 300GP on the ground. But honestly, you wouldn't care. And frankly I don't care. So please, share your personal experiences with friends, I'm sure they'll appreciate the uselessness of your tales.

Go and browse RHQ, you, you...

I bought a seercull bow for my dad for fathers day , let a freind try a quickly, then he gave it back, known him over a year, just proves that freinds made only in game arent always bad
Wow, it must be great to have a dad playing RuneScape too!

Trustworthiness could be one word for it, but if he keeps that up eventually he'll let someone try it on who won't give it back - I'd say naivety fits better.

I kind of agree with Cdub on this one though. My closest friends have let me hold their phats for various reasons, and I don't find it necessary to tell the world in excitement.

(Cdub, I bet this even furthers your case for this :P )

my m8 gives me stuff for free so far got off him:

5 p pots (4)

alot of lobs

super pots

str pots

full mith (another m8 lost that i used it in warriors guild)

Hyper Flare1 u rok \'

soon to get 1.6k nats for free off him too bad he on hols the now

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Me and my frineds just have a "bank" set up where we can borrow anything if we like. We got 2 cannons, every drag weapon, lots of pots and runes, and a ton of green d hide armor :wall:

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

My friend let me hold his green mask because he had to heal with guthans and didn't have enough space to hold it and the blue hides. I thought about what i could do with it... so he let me borrow it for a day, best day ever. But I gave it back. :mrgreen: