~Leps Goals~ Dragon Boots drop

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niiiice......Keep at it.

Good luck on all of your ( for me, unimaginable =( ) goals!

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

7,14,06,10:13AM

45 Construction :) I got a whole ton of levels this morning, but they didn't seem worth the pictures. 45 is where I stopped. I don't plan to build my actual house until 75 Construction though :wink:

delete38nn.png

How many of each rune type did you use for 94 magic?

Not sure, I just used tens of thousands of Cosmics and a Fire Battlestaff at the Mage Training Arena Enchantment playground.

7,15,06,6:52PM

83 Defense! I'm planning to get at least 85, since I die pretty easily in Castle Wars... :boohoo:

delete6om9.png

7,15,06,10:15PM

72 Slayer. Why the hell does Duradel give Cave Slimes and Jungle Horrors...I'm so not going for 85 Slayer, I'd get mad from dumb assignments.

delete7ur7.png

7,20,06,7:53PM

113 Combat and 74 Prayer!! :D :D I thought I still needed a Defense level to get it, but yay me!

delete11zz5.png

7,22,06,8:45PM

Quest completed, I can do the thieving minigame now ::'

delete13gr0.png

Also caught myself 100 Mice for a medal afterwards.

delete15ex2.png

Nice stats! And really nice qp you got there! For some reason I like 191 qp more than other qp amounts... I wonder why. Good luck with your goals!

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I currently sold all my combat equiptment, I used it to buy an Easter, and I have only 2.5M left over. I decided that instead of doing a goal, making mass cash, doing a goal, making mass cash, and so on...

I don't want Easters to raise so high that I can't afford them, like Santas and Masks, so I'll wait a few months to sell it.

I could have finished the 115 combat goal by next week, but I don't want to regret not buying an Easter when I could have. I might slowly raise to 115 combat, but I'll mostly be doing normal skills and future goals for now. :)

Here's my current progress on Chompy hats though, 300 kills. I get about 80 per hour.

Edit: Sold the Easter 1 week later lol :lol:

delete19ld9.png