~Leps Goals~ Dragon Boots drop

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8,23,06,7:16PM

This is starting to take longer and longer. Don't expect to see me have the last 2 hats for a while, not even I can kill that many straight.

But here's the fourth 5 Feathered hat. ::'

delete100tj7.png

8,24,06,4:55AM

Crazy goals, and crazy achievements. Crazy lep. ::'

lol

80 Firemaking and 1700 total! :D Big achievement for me. 8-) Also, I changed 80+ Prayer to a future goal. It's easy to get, but unless I get around 11Mil extra for free somehow, I won't be getting it for a while. :?

delete102rf5.png

8,23,06,7:16PM

This is starting to take longer and longer. Don't expect to see me have the last 2 hats for a while, not even I can kill that many straight.

http://url227.imageshack.us/url227/3826/delete100tj7.png

8,25,06,2:47PM

Apparently, I can lol.

Fifth 5 Feathered hat. :D

And I already got the Infinity Bottom about 2 months ago. :P Not sure about Bones to Peaches, it varies anyways on whether you get the most out of your spells or not.

delete107zn1.png

8,30,06,10:10PM

I know, I'm cool that way lol. :P Here's 75 Slayer, I'm almost 114 combat. Been training on controlled, it's actually faster since you get +1 damage and it trains all 3 stats at once.

delete98mr5.png

gimme :shock:

you seriously are one mad lep,last time i've spoken to you you've only killed like wot,650ish?which i found crazy,i might want that hat later on,we'll see after 85 slayer :)

newcampfirenonamejeepeesx5.jpg

in case you dont look at your other thread;

I'd say something nice...but i cant. I've been trying to talk to you for over a week and you just dont respond to me at all. If you've been muted the entire time, just post here/ tell me when you are unmuted. if you do ill edit this post.

You've never once talked to me in-game. :oops:

Are you sure you typed my name correctly? Lep1234

(Tip it I had to use Lep1423 because the first time I signed up on this site, I messed up and the Admins won't fix my name to what it should be. :( )

ill put it this way- you helped me with damis, I've been pming you a lot, my username has paul in it....I cant make this any freaking simpler :?

yeah, stop ignoring me. I'm getting kinda pissed off because i needed your lunar magicks business to pk a couple times.

Then fork out money for the full version.

Ooooh f2p'ers just got BURNED by a Tip It mod! :twisted:

shadddax7.png

listen to Bubsa sing! \:D/ ->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=309164

...... Insane. Did you pick up every Chompy? And did you gather the Rabbit and Bear(?) meat to make the pies or just sell the Chompies, for how much if so?

Anyways, awesome goals, it's refreshing to see someone who makes such dedicated goals and gets them so fast. Lol.

:D

=D>

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

Thank you everyone. :)

You all insulted my bank...but look what capabilities were stored within! I just bought my first EVER Dragon Chain! After 3 years, finally. :D

delete100na5.png