~Leps Goals~ Dragon Boots drop

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10,13,06,11:11PM

Another Dragon drop. :) A cheap one, but one nonetheless. Also as you can see, I got a Zombie random and got Zombie Dance finally. ::' I'm very close to 99 Mage too. And 20 minutes later I get Dragon Legs!! :D Yes!

delete13ra2.png

delete14nh9.png

10,14,06,1:25PM

99 Magic! First 99 stat ever! Everyone missed the messages when I leveled lmao. :lol: :D 1714 person to reach 99 Mage, I think, highscores = slow maple syrup. :-s

I remember when I was a low level, thinking I'd never get a stat. Let alone Magic. :shock: I had I think 50 Magic when I was in my 90s.

delete15yl7.png

Glad you got Lep back, if I am correct Vikings Range stole him but you recovered him back? If not then I feel dumb.

frostykd6vu6.gif

^Thanks Weeboab for the awesome sig!

I know the 'How to Make Tiny Carrots' (or HTMTC, as it is known among the elite pixelart circles) is in high demand.
:lol:

hey rember me the 106 i was 103 when i met u at blk demosn u were hallyin and i asked ur tip.it mem lol then yesterday i saw u at pc when my friend gettin 99 attack how come u didnt go drop party well gl on goals

wgpwnt.jpg

wow you doing a gj so far!!!

-> And btw why is it not fair if you stake and get money from that?? If its easier for people to make money that way, then let it be...

Lol I don't get it? What does 55 slayer have to do with barrows? Or do you just do barrows to celebrate goals achieved?

newpicturebg0.png

• 3 weeks later...