An unique experience...

Joee550

Has anyone else had this: You log in, expecting the normal runescape screen to come up to continue battling, mining whatever, but instead of the norm, the runescape browser comes up with a blank screen, with just the landscape, but no monsters, players, no avatar, no items, nothing....

SELF-SUFFICIENT AND PROUD OF IT:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5392583#5392583

Hmmm never had that or heard of anyone that has had the problem. I don't suppose you got a screen capture of it did you?

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Lol, I had a similar thing happen to me once. I logged in, and I couldn't see any items. I could see the ones equipped on my guy, but they didn't appear in the slots, and I had nothing in my bank. I logged out and then in again, and it was fixed. I wasn't using the same type of comp btw...

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

Had it at varrock palace once, logged out at the top floor. Logged back in to see the library.... no character to be seen, apart from the librarian. :shock:

Something totally different, logging out next to crates [maybe elsewhere too] on the bridge to the wizard tower makes you log back in a few steps north. :P

I've had the opposite happen to me. The landscape had disappeared, but I could still see objects, like npc, monsters items, etc. The landscape was just black. :?

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.