Any really really good pencil drawers here? :P

Warlock

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, saving a few grand when building your own car parts differs from $100 for a drawing. But if you want to look on here instead, go ahead.

Yea, it does...

But exactly, why CAN'T I look here? People are basically flaming me and saying "Don't look here, noone has the talent, nor interest."

So you can make little sigs that noone but people on this board will see in photoshop, but if I request something that I'd like done, I get flamed...

'Kay.

thats a nice Cobra your gf has Warlock my friend just got an 03 Cobra with about 400 /w a few mods - don't bother with these "Ricer" lovers - as in cars 8)

SVT Cobra's are nice, her car is nice..I bought mine because she let me drive it a lot. :P I liked it. I've always liked older mustangs and cougars, and newer mustangs, the 2005 mustang looks real nice. I was going to get a Mach 1, but the only one they had was $25,500 and I didn't wanna' pay that much. :P

I'm going to be getting a Shaker hood system kit anyways, they cost like $1000 though, so I'm waiting.

Well, saving a few grand when building your own car parts differs from $100 for a drawing. But if you want to look on here instead, go ahead.

Yea, it does...

But exactly, why CAN'T I look here? People are basically flaming me and saying "Don't look here, noone has the talent, nor interest."

So you can make little sigs that noone but people on this board will see in photoshop, but if I request something that I'd like done, I get flamed...

'Kay.

Im not saying you can't look here, nor did I flame about it. I just think it would be easier to go to a professional.

demorisclaire2md7.jpg

Yea, it does...

'Kay.

Im not saying you can't look here, nor did I flame about it. I just think it would be easier to go to a professional.

Yea, but there is only the one dude here. :P Right now he's in Hawaii anyways, and I'm getting my paint job in 2 weeks.

Just figured I;d look here. I didn't honestly expect anything at at..

hmmm i have a 69 Camaro with a 454 =) screw ur ford

I said not to turn this into a car thread.

I don't care what you like. Anyone who feels strongly about which car they like and which they hate needs a new hobby. I'd drive a chevy if they made one I liked, I'd drive a Ford if they had one I liked too...Chevy doesnt have anything I like.

"Durrr screw ur chevy LOLOL!!" :roll:

well since everyone else is going off topic/rant I'll open the game. It's too small and low quality. I wouldn't put in on my car even if someone payed me the 100$. :wink:

But what the heck. Here goes nothing.

mustang.jpg

Go to a car paint place, i am sure one of the more ghetto ones have some designs.

lol so true .. . .

o btw . .suped up civic own ;)

Honda Civic - 160 HP, modded.

Mustang, 160 MPH, stock.

I rest my case.

ROFL. First off, don't ruin a perfectly good Mustang with a nasty graphic on the hood. That's sooooo home-boy-im-a-thug-gangsta-stunna style. Just.... don't....

And let's not get into a modded Civic with only 160HP... If somebody wanted to, they could hook up a Civic and run 10second ETA's on the 1/4 for under $6000, including the car itself. You're spending 20k on a car that does mid14's... Big deal... Anyone with enough time and enough money can make any car go fast. You'd be suprised the potential of some of these civics. You might beat one off the line, but say after about 2nd gear when they are spoolin, the honda driver looks over and "objects in mirror are losing." It's all about what you're into.

Also gonna call BS on the TT setup. Let's see some pics or proof of knowledge or something man...

Don't get me wrong, Mustangs are pretty cars and all, just not my thing.

I don't care what you like. Anyone who feels strongly about which car they like and which they hate needs a new hobby. I'd drive a chevy if they made one I liked, I'd drive a Ford if they had one I liked too...Chevy doesnt have anything I like.

Like you and your hate for "ricer" cars? Time for a new hobby huh?

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Like you and your hate for "ricer" cars? Time for a new hobby huh?

I never said I hated them. I said 4 cylinder cars make me sick. :roll: I'd drive a "ricer" is it had 8 cylinder's.

And that one guy is "calling BS" on my twin turbo set up? ...And this is why? Because I have the money to do it, or what? I'm seriously wondering your reason behind this. People here are so paranoid about "OMG THATS SO FAKE!" from RS pictures, that they call out "fake!" on anything else too...Wow.

You know how many Mustang's have Twin Turbo's? Go to any site that sells turbo's, i'll put money on them having a single or twin turbo'd mustang. More likely a fox body because they're lighter....I don't like the looks of Fox bodies, however.

I'd be glad to PM you pictures of it in a couple weeks to a month when they system is even ON my car. I said I just ordered it for god's sake, lol.

And putting a graphic on your hood isn't "home-boy whatever you said" at all. It's not going on the top of my hood anyways, it's going under it on the face of a mirror. It's all just for show at car shows, the more show you have, the more to judge.

Seriously you guys need to stop being so paranoid of everything, it's worse than someone who smokes pot 24/7.

Oh...Yea, a civic might be able to run 10's for 6 grand..but I doubt it. If you twin turbo'd it, it'd still be only like 500HP max(just an educated guess)..Civics are economy cars, not race cars like the fast and the furious lovers may think.

And for some reason, they ran over a mustang in 2F2F...That wasn't nice.

Oh, and apparently you made your post based on "Mustang's not being your thing"....How many times have I said..Don't make this into a stupid car thread, god dam. Noone cares what you like. I just said the name of my car for story telling purposes, I guess.

Oh...Yea, a civic might be able to run 10's for 6 grand..but I doubt it. If you twin turbo'd it, it'd still be only like 500HP max(just an educated guess)..Civics are economy cars, not race cars like the fast and the furious lovers may think.

Horsepower doesn't win races alone. :lol: There are so many factors that go into it... For instance, there is no bragging in having a 700+HP car if you are weighing in at 12,000lbs... get my drift? And my bro had a 99GT and I used to go to Stang meets all the time with him... Never really saw any TT setups... A few with blowers but that was about it... Most of those were stock too, s281's and whatnot... Oh, and I have yet to meet somebody who has a twin turbo civic. :lol: You don't make much sense, which is why I called BS. ;) I'll say again, you can make any car fast, just depends how much time you are willing to spend, and how much knowledge you are willing to absorb to meet your goal.

I do remember old Foxes having turbos, but they were the dreaded 4cylinders that you hate so much. :-? Other than that, you're the first Turbo'd Stang I've ever heard of, if you're legit anyway.

Also not getting the pot smoking analogy... I don't smoke/drink/etc so I guess that doesn't apply to me.

Horsepower doesn't win races alone. :lol: There are so many factors that go into it... For instance, there is no bragging in having a 700+HP car if you are weighing in at 12,000lbs... get my drift? And my bro had a 99GT and I used to go to Stang meets all the time with him... Never really saw any TT setups... A few with blowers but that was about it... Most of those were stock too, s281's and whatnot... Oh, and I have yet to meet somebody who has a twin turbo civic. :lol: You don't make much sense, which is why I called BS. ;) I'll say again, you can make any car fast, just depends how much time you are willing to spend, and how much knowledge you are willing to absorb to meet your goal.

I do remember old Foxes having turbos, but they were the dreaded 4cylinders that you hate so much. :-? Other than that, you're the first Turbo'd Stang I've ever heard of, if you're legit anyway.

Also not getting the pot smoking analogy... I don't smoke/drink/etc so I guess that doesn't apply to me.

I said I had a twin turbo system coming. How did that make me "Not make sense"...Lol.

There isn't many TT mustangs among the general public because, A, it costs over 7 grand (most choose to supercharge and do other mods to the engine, which is cheaper), B, it takes some modifying to the engine compartment, welding, cutting, etc. And C, not many people have the knowledge, nor desire, hell, not even the reason to do such.

Yes, I'm aware HP alone doesn't win races, blah blah, whatever. But mustang doesn't weigh 12,000 pounds, either.

Anyways, I'm tired of arguing with people on an off-topic subject, and I'm just plain tired. :P

who cares...all he wants is his design pencil drawn, if i could draw i would do it...

this topic is spammed up so bad.. all he wants is a design done! god...

I know, isn't it horrid? :P

I got a guy from Cali doing one for me now, but if anyone here could still draw one, I'd buy it still, I like art. :P

who cares...all he wants is his design pencil drawn, if i could draw i would do it...

Thanks. I'm sure that next time he wants his [wagon] wiped he knows who to ask.

Thanks. I'm sure that next time he wants his wagon wiped he knows who to ask.

Toilet paper is SO over-rated! :D

Right hand! The other other toilet paper!

...Okay, that was gross, I appologize.