Penguin Hidden Update

Thus

There is an NPC called the Macaroni Penguin in Miscelania on that island with the Pernguins. When you examine him, it makes him sound a bit like a mobster. I smell a penguin themed quest.

Dont you get it? This will lead to a quest that opens up to a ice land. The ice land you'll find a new monster, a lvl 989 Santa Claus, that uses magic and melee. Kill him, and you might get a Santa Hat drop!

sacasim/

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Dont you get it? This will lead to a quest that opens up to a ice land. The ice land you'll find a new monster, a lvl 989 Santa Claus, that uses magic and melee. Kill him, and you might get a Santa Hat drop!

sacasim/

I played a game called redmoon-online. The devs thought for christmas it would be funny to make a santa claus character. They were lvl 900+ and just walked around killed people going omg noobs, just die.

He was basically invinsible, but he was like "if you kill me, you get a unique item".

Needless to say, nobody killed him...

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

Oh, thank god, I thought you were talkign about the sheep in Lumbridge....Lol. Anyway, I've been waiting for icelands for a looong time... Anyone else think it'll be liek the desert except you don't have to drink water, just wear like coats or somethin? Heh, that'll make a lot of people mad lol.

maxsig28nv.gif

I played a game called redmoon-online. The devs thought for christmas it would be funny to make a santa claus character. They were lvl 900+ and just walked around killed people going omg noobs, just die.

He was basically invinsible, but he was like "if you kill me, you get a unique item".

Needless to say, nobody killed him...

ROFL!!!!! I LOVE THAT! I hope something similar happens in runescape (just that you don't loose your items when killed by that evil santa)

This literally made me laugh! "Omg noobs! Just die!!"

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

I really hope this doesn't turn into KoL.

Dear RuneScape players,

Today we have released the Penguin Mafia. All coins are now meat, and all players are now badly-drawn. You can actually get full off food and there is now stat-increasing drinks. You have to pay to get cool stuff, like a Mr. RuneScapecessory, and there is no more animation. We have eliminated all stats but hp, defense, attack, strength, and magic. Attack, strength, and hp are now a single skill called muscle. You can now throw items at npcs...I'm going to stop here. This list could go on forever.

Happy KoLing,

Fedex

i just went there and the macoroni penguin is gone?

also: the king got frozen in the icelands

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.