Tired of Waiting to get into World 2 on firefox?

BlackStorm

If you don't already know, for those who are using firefox and found out that adding world 2 to your favorites doesn't work, this is how u get in.

Add a bookmark in FireFox for world 2 (or 1)

world 2 url:

(high detail)

When you want to get into world 2, just go to (Tools -> Options -> Content -> Uncheck "Enable Javascript") (javascript = disable, java = enabled)

Click world 2 and your on it :) Runescape game is Java so it will still work.

Woot now I dont have to refresh anymore \'

EDIT: Or you can use the firefox add-on "NoScript" and block javascript on runescape.com, since you dont really need it anyways.

For IE, just go on world 2 and save to favs, shouls work.

1600+ Total.

18.3m/25m - DFS (or maybe a BGS)

With Ie i think it redirects you to the rs main page

No, I was successfully able to get on world 1 by using favorites.

Yeah and I got NoScript, its kind of annoying though on some sites.

Didn't think about it lol

1600+ Total.

So you gonna check and uncheck that box each time you want to play rs? :roll:

If you save the page and do some modifications then i'd work to actually...no need to have javascript on off (or you can use firewall to block javascripts)

You all get catched when you just load the page from the hyperlink k? 8-)

You can always configure or create a program which blocks "" on pages ... this way you only have to run the tool and you can acces each world

OR you simply edit the code out and then save the page (along with some modifications)

:oops:

So you gonna check and uncheck that box each time you want to play rs? :roll:

If you save the page and do some modifications then i'd work to actually...no need to have javascript on off (or you can use firewall to block javascripts)

You all get catched when you just load the page from the hyperlink k? 8-)

You can always configure or create a program which blocks "" on pages ... this way you only have to run the tool and you can acces each world

OR you simply edit the code out and then save the page (along with some modifications)

:oops:

Huh...? I'm useless when it comes to running computers, so simply turning javascript off is easy and no hassle at all. The time it takes to uncheck "Enable Javascript" is nothing compared to the time it takes to make world 2 load up on its own. I'm sure your way simplifies things, but not for me :-s
Slack_Tide.png

nope.. IE does re direct you to main page! :cry: i just tryed it... :(
http://getfirefox.com

I downloaded just to try that, and now I see why people think Firefox > IE. Well, that's because it does. I am a changed man. :P I now use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.

EDIT: I got how to make this work on IE. First, click Tools > Internet Options. From here click the Security tab and click the 'Trusted Sites' icon, and click the button 'Sites...'. On here, add http://ul4.runescape.com to this zone. Click ok, then find the button that says 'Custom Level' and click it. In this new window scroll down until you see the options for Active Scripting. Simply disable this. Now your link should work. :wink:

Is there a way to use Firefox for ONLY Runescape, I don't want it my main browser cause it messes up my email

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

I think there was an option to make Fiefox your default browser when I DLed it. Can't recall to be honest, but there should be. Oh, and through my leet haxing skills... (find out I can read :-s ) The highdetail link for world 2 is... http://ul4.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ru ... 0&plugin=0, but to get the lowdetail you simply change "...=0&plugin=0" into "...=1&plugin=0". Because... you know someone might want to use low detail world 2 or something...? \\' (Finding this out took me to the full capacity of my computer knowledge... fiddling around until I think I can't do anymore harm)

Slack_Tide.png

Umm, tools->general doesn't exist for my firefox

I have tools->options->general, but nothing about java there, guess is suck with firefox, oh IE those were the days...

EDIT: got it, its under options->content...

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

In IE i have bookmarked world 27, 2 and 1.

But the disabled javascripting is ONLY done on those 3 worlds

And if the world is full, dosent seem as a problem.

And with that i mean.

no detal select -> low detail -> check if world is open -> start over

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif

on mine dads computer i ahve firefox and ie both because mine dads scare dof firefox stupid newb he is

but you can jsut donload fire fox too if youalready got ie and thenyoucna use them both

you really should improve your spelling, and remember using that little space between your words :boohoo:

Best/latest drop list:

untitled6kv7.gif

Firefox>IE. Now even more than yesterday!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Umm, tools->general doesn't exist for my firefox

I have tools->options->general, but nothing about java there, guess is suck with firefox, oh IE those were the days...

EDIT: got it, its under options->content...

#-o I fixed it lol thanks

1600+ Total.

Well If your tired of waiting to get into worlds, and since your link is on high detail plus signed applet you should try

3hitu.com/webswitch

I personally don't like 3 hit u, but he makes a nice world switcher, no downloads or nothing.

Anyway once you go on the site press F11 to get into full screen then hover your mouse over the line the chatbox comes up to on the screen, click, pull down, press F11 to get it back to normal scree.

Its a minigame. The first person to catch him gets a Klondike Bar and a handshake from Chuck Norris. Watch out those 2 combined may have adverse effects.

what can you do, [cabbage] happens

Best/latest drop list:

untitled6kv7.gif