Organizing a 90+ level for PC

kaotic_supa

yeh i wouldn't mind doing this, im gettin pretty tired of goin to 78 to find half my team are pures who just stand around attacking ravagers or lvl 70 and below who struggle to hit 50 on low level monsters in 2-4 minutes :x the hours that you posted though don't really suit my needs very well as i play quite a lot on sundays and less during the week

99 Range - 88 Defence - 91 Hitpoints

99 Combat - 1650+ Total

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh i wouldn't mind doing this, im gettin pretty tired of goin to 78 to find half my team are pures who just stand around attacking ravagers or lvl 70 and below who struggle to hit 50 on low level monsters in 2-4 minutes :x the hours that you posted though don't really suit my needs very well as i play quite a lot on sundays and less during the week

I know the original hours that Kaotic posted dont suit everyone, which is why I tryed to help the situation by setting up a private forum.

The only people that will have access to these forums are those that apply and have the appropriate levels.

Only members have access to the boards, this way no matter what time of the day or week, you can post that you wana get a team together to go with some of the group members, and hopefully if it gets big enough, there will always be 20 or so people wanting to go.

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

Put me down on the list :D

97 Combat

80 str

76 att

75 def

77 Range

81 Mage

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

The hours that i put down is the starting hour.

It can actually last as long as we have players on.

Now i know the peak hours around 3 pm eastern - 12 midnight.

I just wanted to test it out 3 hours prior the peak hours so that at least we have had few hours put into it and have a good knowledge on how to run it smoothly for others.

I will post the roster in the forum assigned so that everyone can add each other without the troublesome of being bombard with friend invitation from the open public.

Kaotic_supa.gif

adminafflcitionbannerwi1.png

I would like to be a part of this if i can, lvl 86 but i can play potted with prayer so that i wont be a hindrance, this is a great idea!!!!! i might just have to start my own if i cant get in on this one

im confused wat world is it?

That is the were the secret and the beauty of this idea. There is no real "set" world but the world changes and can be done so discreetly as well. You'll never know unless you're one of us :shock: .

excellent idea. i myself am getting really tired of the idiots that are overruning world 78. it used to be that going there would guarantee a win every round. [now] you are lucky to win 2 out of 10. :evil:

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

Only a few hours left before we start.

I'd like to remind the players that are interested in this group to please sign up here.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RS2_Pest_Co ... hp?act=idx

So you can see the full roster of the group.

Also, if you are interested in joining. I think giving us few informations here would be very convinient. Again, this link is not trying to pry member of this great forum away from here. Only to those who are willing to join the group who have met the requirements. And for who hasn't, we can't wait for you get it and join our group. :D

Runescape Gamertag: Kaotic Supa

Level: 104

Time available: 10 pm eastern - 6 pm eastern

Signed up in forum: Yes

Kaotic_supa.gif

adminafflcitionbannerwi1.png

OK, this is for anyone who doubt what difference joining this group will make.

Ok, today, while playing with Kaotic and TONS of people mostly lvl 90+, I was brining in the points....FAST.

We didnt loose 1 game the entire time.

So, how fast is this really? Well I decided to time 10 games with a stopwatch.

1:03.9

thats 10 games with an average of 54.15 seconds Per game, INCLUDING BOAT WAITING TIME. These times are a complete from the moment I arrive at the island, on the boat, to the NEXT moment I arrive on the boat. These times were taken with a stopwatch using lap times so they are back to back with absolutely no time inbetween.

with an average of 54.15 seconds per game, that will bring you in 66 points an hour and arround 80k gp. Try comparing THAT to world 78s 20-25 points an hour.

If your interested in joining us, please go to

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RS2_Pest_Co ... hp?act=idx

go to the application section and post an application and register.

They are private FORUMS that you must register to in order to view. I set these up so that only member of our group can view the forums in order to keep are playing worlds and times private.

These forums are for nothing more then helping organize fast PC games, anything else should be left on tip.it =D>

sig1178ko.jpg

Just registered for the above forums and posted an application.

Missed todays game, but I hope to be there for next one.

You guys seemed to be quite successful in the organising of this, my hat goes off to you gentlemen...

Wiz.

Oops, when I said I joined, it didn't have my RS name

RS Name: Nuke-Marine

Combat: 102

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Guys i'm lvl 82.

I need to train Strength which will mean i'm gonna defend alot. So could i come down?

I know i'm a noob, but what's up if i wanna be as good as yo' guys?

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Well unfortunately we cant let in below 90 combat at the moment for multiple reasons.

First off, right now we are still small, we ahve a few members, but maby 30 at the most. Until we get big enough to take our own servers, some clans have allowed us to use their world to play PC (its a constantly changing world). This helps them keep games going fast so boats are continually going to the island, and helps us get fast games and extremely fast points.

Now, with all of that said, the clans we play with are lvl 100+ clans, meaning that the people we bring, and lower then their clan requirments. They really arent happy with lvl 90s playing, but they have said as long as we keep the levels up, we can play there for now.

So until we get our own server, they have a say in things because right now this wont work without them and they dont like the 90s, let alone lower levels.

To give an example, I am 117 combat and alot of the time I am one of the lowest levels in the game....there are a TON of 120-126s that play in these clans, a TON.

Secondly, as has been said before, if we let in even 1 person thats lvl 89 or lower, we have to let in other people otherwise it just isnt fair to the community.

So im sorry for the disappointment, but we have reasons for it being 90+

(Also, I have sugested that when we get big enough and get are own world that we get rid of the combat requirment and replace it with a stat requirement. This would allow people with low combat and high mage or range to play and things like that. So eventually that may take place but we have to get bigger first)

And again, those of you 90+ who wish to join us in winning extremely fast PC games, please go to

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RS2_Pest_Control/index.php

register to the forums and make a post in the applications sections (basically your RSN and combat)

I will then review the account and if acceptable, you will then have access to the rest of our boards.

sig1178ko.jpg