No Naming names now...

FuBai

I recently found this in the Sunday Times News Review, and thought it was of particular relevance to the issue of [name removed] and his alledged scamming:

THE INTERNET MOB BUILDS A WORLDWIDE WEB OF PUNISHMENT

Judicial forms of humiliating offenders have long been banned but are they making a sinister return online, says John-Paul Flintoff

We don't brand thieves with hot metal these datsm or shave the heads of adulterers. And we no longer put petty criminals in the pillory and hurl rotten fruit at them. The UN convention on human rights prohibits these kinds of Public Humiliation.. but the convention was drwan up before the advent of the internet. Public Humiliation has returned. It has gone online.

A good example has just occurred in New York, where a petty criminal has been arrested after she and her family had been subjected to a lively campaign of online censure.

The story began when Evan GuttmanÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s best friend, Ivanna, left her mobile phone in a taxi. After buying another, Ivanna logged on to her phone account and found pictures of an unfamiliar young woman, Sasha Gomez.

Gomez, 16, had used the lost phone to take pictures and send instant messages. On IvannaÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s behalf, the tech-minded Guttman tracked her down and asked her to return the phone. She told him to get lost. So he set up a web page with a brief account of what had happened and pictures of Gomez and her family.

Within hours he was fielding thousands of messages from people with their own bitter memories of lost gadgetry. Some found GomezÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s personal page on MySpace.com and bombarded her and her friends with e-mail messages. Others found her street address and drove by her home taking videos or shouting out ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅthiefÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

in the interest of increasing the impact the message must be specific. Everyone knows what the accusations are, and I do not violate the rule as I do not make any negative references directly to him. If the rule is not violated then the critisim is erroneus. You are obvioulsy not familiar with the rule.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

insane :shock:

but this reminds me

my friend his green phat was stolen on rs

my friend knew the rsname of the guy and that he was from nearby, he started to look him up, and asks for friends where he would live.

he got his adress quickly and few hours later he hada some friends on the thief his doorstep telling the thief if he didnt gave the green phat back he would be beaten

srry for my crappy english

rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png

:shock:

*note to self* make sure my address cannot be found on the internet and never ever get into a fight with anyone that has an internet connection... wait, something's not right here...

Man, I'm shocked by this. If I were to post that some guy hurt the girl next door and post a picture of him, without it being true, people would actually believe it and go find him and beat him up? Innocent untill proven guilty, right? Whatever happened to that? I guess the saying is true: "while an individual is smart, people are dumb"

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

but this reminds me

my friend knew the rsname of the guy and that he was from nearby, he started to look him up, and asks for friends where he would live.

he got his adress quickly and few hours later he hada some friends on the thief his doorstep telling the thief if he didnt gave the green phat back he would be beaten

arnn't you the hard guy..... did u think what a [bleep] u looked when u demanded a green party hat on runecape in front of freinds

Wow - Zuu - Lvl 55 Destructo Lock - Neptulon

Rattus Jr - Skill totaler Nub ( Zuu's Back)

Archer003 - 92 80 99 92hp Rsc trained

but this reminds me

arnn't you the hard guy..... did u think what a * u looked when u demanded a green party hat on runecape in front of freinds

Lol... yeah I could imagine me attempting that, and the hysterical laughter I would recieve from friends as I attempt to rally the troops. :lol:

(now some1 quote me and add me to ur sig)

• 3 weeks later...

but this reminds me

arnn't you the hard guy..... did u think what a * u looked when u demanded a green party hat on runecape in front of freinds

See those few words that make out "my friend", m quite sure it means it wasnt him who did that.