New slayer monsters?

shendriks

I read trough behind the scenes of june just a few minutes ago. I also read the part of the new slayer monsters. Maybe they come out today? And if they come out today, what do you think? Are they high lvl monsters or lower lvls? Maybe there's also a monster wich you need lvl 95 slayer for :D Not that I have lvl 95 slayer but maybe it has awesome drops.

So, what do you expect?

Shendrik.png

If you could only slay Noobs... drops: everything from tutorial island... great source of bronze arrows :D

Im more hyped on the F2P update. But new slayer monsters are cool too

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

I don't hope for a dragon pickaxe since it would stink and be on outrageous price and have worse stats than a dragon dagger. And it wouldn't mine any faster.

I'm hoping for a dragon platebody, and the toys in Draynor aren't proofs of what they will NEVER release, it's just for fun. :lol:

Dragon platebody won't come out, because dragon chain is still a rare item....

Duh, Dragon Platebody could be RARER, and by the way, one of the reasons I will never get full dragon is because I find it nerdly to have low-equipmennts, dragon has only low-level armour. And I only believe if actual Jagex Staff said Dragon PlateBody won't be released any time soon. No-one else.

27 June 2006 - Tweaks and Bugfixes Next

This week's update focuses entirely on fixing some of the new features we have added to the game recently. Obviously we try and keep our updates bug free, but just like those pesky shrimp, a few slip through the net, so we have been busy hunting down some of the more obscure issues and correcting them. After all, improving and fixing existing updates is just as important as releasing new ones.

We're also working hard on making July a really impressive month, packed with minigames, new spells and some rather interesting quests. We're sure you won't be disappointed.

Projects mentioned in June's Behind the Scenes article but not yet released (such as the brewing minigame and the non-members' security update) have been delayed for a little extra testing, but worry not, as we'll make them available next month instead. And that's in addition to all the stuff we already had planned for July...

:( Shame. Some interesting things are coming out though. I wonder what the new spells will be.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I hope it's summoning :pray: . New spells can mean anything.

I agree that all the recent slayer monsters were garbage. I want a good decent slayer monster :) .

We are also adding some other smaller features to the game later this month, such as clockwork toys for your cats, teleportation tablets, making your own cups of tea and even chairs you can sit down in.
^ Yeah that was a really small update.

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

We are also adding some other smaller features to the game later this month, such as clockwork toys for your cats, teleportation tablets, making your own cups of tea and even chairs you can sit down in.
^ Yeah that was a really small update.

Uhuh, I hardly noticed it!

Ontopic: There will probaly be a new slayer monster, but don't count on a big update. Also Jagex has almost chosen not to bring out Dragon Pickaxe, as the Dragon Axe gave more rants then compliments.

And the F2P update is NOT going to be huge! It's not going to be Impresive!.. It is going to be a simple update for lvl 40-50 to enjoy :x

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

ANd maiby it drops the granite warhammer with crystal trimming and dragon.... handle? and spec k.o. you! 100% succes adn 25% drain! omg... sweet...

Granite Warhammer already does exists. But it isn't called granite warhammer however, it's called granite maul.

maul and warhammer are different k?

maul

A heavy, long-handled hammer used especially to drive stakes, piles, or wedges.

A heavy hammer having a wedge-shaped head and used for splitting logs.

So learn something new. BTW jagex pretty much ruined the warhammer, they made it another new item that is useless and way under shot. they should have made it better than a battle axe because it is.

Personally, I don't care what level the new slayer monster is or what it drops, as long as it looks cool.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I don't hope for a dragon pickaxe since it would stink and be on outrageous price and have worse stats than a dragon dagger. And it wouldn't mine any faster.

I'm hoping for a dragon platebody, and the toys in Draynor aren't proofs of what they will NEVER release, it's just for fun. :lol:

Jagex stated a long time ago that they would not release higher dragon (kite, platebody, etc.) I think we have pretty much all the dragon armor we will get but maybe they'll suprise me.

I really dont like how dragon armor is reaching its end. All we need is a pickaxe, plate, kite, boots, and warhammer left. They said they wouldnt release the plate and kite. I doubt the pick and boots. There needs to be something newer. Like...... :? idk but something better than dragon and above dragon.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I really dont like how dragon armor is reaching its end. All we need is a pickaxe, plate, kite, boots, and warhammer left. They said they wouldnt release the plate and kite. I doubt the pick and boots. There needs to be something newer. Like...... :? idk but something better than dragon and above dragon.

Don't worry, you don't have to wait, it has already been released, it's called barrows. :lol:

Duh, Dragon Platebody could be RARER, and by the way, one of the reasons I will never get full dragon is because I find it nerdly to have low-equipmennts, dragon has only low-level armour. And I only believe if actual Jagex Staff said Dragon PlateBody won't be released any time soon. No-one else.

Uh, I'm sorry, but erm...what?

Couldn't you read that? He said it's nerdly to have low-equipmennts!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I'm pretty sure he's saying low level armour-chain/sq shield.

sig4realhn5.png

Who cares if you wear a santa hat..... That's no achievment.

Who cares if you can have 520M, if you have no friends, as well as no reason to play Runescape?