F2p updated delayed!!

yota_mage

The f2p update has been delayed to next month! and so has the brewing minigame(not that i could do it anyway lol).

but i guess they need to make sure theres no bugs like that of POH.....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i wasnt being negative...i was just saying it was delayed.....

i actually think its a good idea because i mean, how often does f2p get a big update as this? naturally, i would want it to be bug free, even if it was delayed 1 week or so.

i noticed that too and i was all like :shock: then theyre talking about releasing great new things to make up for it . well unless they make another for f2pers the f2pers will still be mad cuz they cant use the new updates anyway. it makes me sick :-X at how ignorant jagex is

customerofdreksbuddys2zr.png

customervq9.png

then theyre talking about releasing great new things to make up for it . well unless they make another for f2pers the f2pers will still be mad cuz they cant use the new updates anyway.

hmmm will they? and by the way they actually said that there will be a delay BEFORE THIS MONTH HAS ENDED if it would come maybe next week i would be pissed off

i noticed that too and i was all like :shock: then theyre talking about releasing great new things to make up for it . well unless they make another for f2pers the f2pers will still be mad cuz they cant use the new updates anyway. it makes me sick :-X at how ignorant jagex is

normally f2p dont get any updates

so why should they be mad?????

btw i think 90% of al f2p players dont know why they update

its just to make NEW players aware of al the scamms, how bankpin works and just other securety thingies.

so i think that it isnt such a great training place

it will be made for lower lvls probably because higher lvls already know how to secure their valuables

the new armor they refering to will be a decorative armor probably

rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png

Why can people only see negative things? :?

Because pointing out flaws Jagex have made is fun! :anxious:

because there are no positive things to look at if you're a f2p. Nothing has been updated lately, except some city and wilderness appearances.

City looks ... waaw?

And wildy looks ... waaw?

The teleports aren't even for us :(

And I liked the ols wilderniss, atleast their were some nice places like the mossies, now it's orange instead of green :(

A shame that the delayed it...

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Ya, I saw it to!

It's a shame...

there u go . jagex doing a nice job of continually letting f2pers down

Yo're playing a game for free, jagex shouldnt give f2p anything, but they're nice and keep the game up and do occasionial updates.

occasional?

Tell me what they have occasionally updated in f2p?

graphics dont count

its lame taht its delayed.

ps: Bug testing should not take more than 3-4 days if there are no huge problems to fix.

At least we're not playing for free.... we see those (fraudulent?) green card ads all the time :)

And they still think we're human and have the same rights :D

[Admin Edit: Innapropriate Text in sig removed]

thank jagex for making sure nothing completley insane happens, they need to check for bugs, especially since the Durial incident

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Jagex need their own summer vacation just like the rest of us, don't they?

After all, they've worked hard and deserve a small pause and my =D>

Exactly what I was thinking mate. They have done a lot of hard work for the game.

I suppose it is a bit of a shame for the F2Per's that their update came late, but we know it will come eventually so everything will be peachy in the end!

i have been waiting for this update ever since the "behind the scenes" appeared. it's a shame it got delayed but it's really better that it's also bug-free.

I completely agree with you, I was waiting for it just because it was something new to do. But maybe its better that they make it right rather than rush into it.

image002cc6.gif

im level 76 and IM NOT A NOOB 30- is a noob