Monster Drops Rally

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragon Skirt - Bronze Dragons - I dont have a pic cause I didnt know how to take one when i got it :oops: :wall: :-$

EDIT:heres one i got today

W0000000000000T!!!!!111!!!1! i was just about to leave when i decided to kill one more iron dragon, i was their for 3 hours. the drops i got are circled in white.

dskirt2yc1.png

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Dragon Skirt - Bronze Dragons - I dont have a pic cause I didnt know how to take one when i got it :oops: :wall: :-$

I think this is more of a "Post your drop logs here" not your best drops...

I got this of a lvl 23 banshee :o :o

dragonhalfashield5qs.png

Pick it up then! :P

Anyway, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I never get any luck. I have to work for everything.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

loophalfofkey4mj.png

My first high-value drop, got it from a random event zombie. :D

My friend gave me the other half for some reason afterwards.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

loophalfofkey4mj.png

My first high-value drop, got it from a random event zombie. :D

Eh, actually it isn't worth high alchemying. You should either buy the other half for 45k or sell it for 45k.

Don't listen to these that say "Lol, it's worth 35K noob" because that will only be lack of 10K you would get. :shame:

Well, you always get someone to say "Noob Price" no matter what price you choose. I always say "This is my price, if you don't like it go away."

I know better than to alch it, lol.

My friend gave me the other half, how much is the full key worth? 90k, since it's both halves?

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

My friend gave me the other half, how much is the full key worth? 90k, since it's both halves?

I always pay 30k for half keys...so I would say 60k. Go unlock the chest in the taverly house for some nice loot. :P

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

I always pay 30k for half keys...so I would say 60k. Go unlock the chest in the taverly house for some nice loot. :P

Actually most people pay for 45k.

that halfkey gots more value then that noobish slayer level or yours..

so stop flaming about his results, and lets start about your, well, 'results' :?

Retired

~Non Pc~

3111th To Magic 99

swooootpaid5xupngpf5.png

that halfkey gots more value then that noobish slayer level or yours..

so stop flaming about his results, and lets start about your, well, 'results' :?

Oh I wasn't flaming at all. I was just saying that thephat sold it for right price, I just said what most people do.

How am I exactly flaming? Saying what most people pay for isn't flaming. :notalk:

And I don't have to do slayer all the times, so stop flaming me with your facts. <.<

• 2 weeks later...