Monster Drops Rally

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No pics but, I got 1 d med, 32 r scims, 600+ rune arrows, about 10 key halfs in one fire giant trip. Not to mention 3 herb lvls and loads of cash like 400k when I went home lol.

good thing you fit 46 items in a 28 item invent, nice

1) combined keys?

2) alched scims? =O

fishing.gif

took the following straight from my blog...copying and pasting for the win :!:

Also note how back to back timewise these drops were...as the exact time of the screenshot of the drop is posted below them :wink:

07Feb05-15.png

D LEGS DROP AT 3:57:10

07Feb05-16.png

D SKIRT DROP AT 4:04:59

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

No pics but, I got 1 d med, 32 r scims, 600+ rune arrows, about 10 key halfs in one fire giant trip. Not to mention 3 herb lvls and loads of cash like 400k when I went home lol.

good thing you fit 46 items in a 28 item invent, nice

1) combined keys?

2) alched scims? =O

lol ya i was gonna say, i dont waste time trying to sell scims, i just alch them. they get you what, like 17-20k for alching?

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=616130 <--- Guide for Cheap 99 Firemaking

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

1: i was still a 70 back then ranging fire giants and after 500+ skills(i swear) i finnaly got a D MED .

2: it was a while since my d med drop and a friend of me learned me to barrow althoug i was not very lucky i made good profit after 60 trips GUTHANS SPEAR

3: 5 days after the spear me and my best friend were kqing and after 27 kills (w00ties) i see a D CHAIN on the floor!!! back then they were 20m so 10m each

4: 2 months after the chain i was doing clues for a while and after many stupid ones i finnaly got the ultimate clue : A ROBIN HOOT HAT

5: today i went back to slay and i was killing trolls suddenly a friend calls me he was in trouble he was in elven city with 3 hp left so i tele to him giving him sharks to complete his clue. he says to me if i get 2-3m you get 200-300k i dont expected that whats teh chance of sush a clue? 10 misn later im troll killing again and he suddenly he sais in privat w000000t blk cav i was so glad for him cause he needed it and then he said were r you then i give you 100k so i tell him to come to the games room and i get 100k of my friend i was so happy. But what made me really happy was that after that i went back to trolls and after 3 kills i finnaly got the D LEFT HALF :-))))

Lol at HOOT HAT

1: i was still a 70 back then ranging fire giants and after 500+ skills(i swear) i finnaly got a D MED .

2: it was a while since my d med drop and a friend of me learned me to barrow althoug i was not very lucky i made good profit after 60 trips GUTHANS SPEAR

3: 5 days after the spear me and my best friend were kqing and after 27 kills (w00ties) i see a D CHAIN on the floor!!! back then they were 20m so 10m each

4: 2 months after the chain i was doing clues for a while and after many stupid ones i finnaly got the ultimate clue : A ROBIN HOOT HAT

5: today i went back to slay and i was killing trolls suddenly a friend calls me he was in trouble he was in elven city with 3 hp left so i tele to him giving him sharks to complete his clue. he says to me if i get 2-3m you get 200-300k i dont expected that whats teh chance of sush a clue? 10 misn later im troll killing again and he suddenly he sais in privat w000000t blk cav i was so glad for him cause he needed it and then he said were r you then i give you 100k so i tell him to come to the games room and i get 100k of my friend i was so happy. But what made me really happy was that after that i went back to trolls and after 3 kills i finnaly got the D LEFT HALF :-))))

Lol at HOOT HAT

robin hood went to a hooters show and got a hat? :o

anway

first actual dragon drop!

shieldlafthalfpi4.png

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

lol just obby shield from lvl133 monsters in tzhaar (no proof its long time ago)

EDIT: First post w00gie-w00gie!

WOW! You got something that they can't drop!!! If you want to lie to us, you should get your facts straight, such as that only the level 149 tzhaar-kets drop obsidian shields :^o :notalk:

lol just obby shield from lvl133 monsters in tzhaar (no proof its long time ago)

EDIT: First post w00gie-w00gie!

WOW! You got something that they can't drop!!! If you want to lie to us, you should get your facts straight, such as that only the level 149 tzhaar-kets drop obsidian shields :^o :notalk:

lol Owned!

here i got proof!

49b3gv4.jpg

and got another one from them, but dont have the link anymore :)

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

• 2 weeks later...
I've been killing those Tzhaar monsters for 10 days straight. Still no Obsidian items! I've been using a Ring of Wealth, and still, nothing! :cry:

dang, should be hard, i get pretty much

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--