Monster Drops Rally

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gratz on chain :)^^^^^^

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Best drop from the KQ was 100 noted silver ore...but wait I bet your asking yourself why is that the best? Well considering in 308 kills I havent gotten a single d chain and get this I searched around 3 different sites like sals realm, runehq, and another place and the drop of 100 noted silver ore wasnt listed also on runehq a guy has a 1500 KQ kill log and he logged all the drops and NEVER got 100 noted silver ore which makes it the rarest drop from the KQ. Its still in my bank...unsmelted and will remain that way.

1251842664adamantdragonsignature.png

my best drop is probally this.I was ancinting with some people who would att them with melee and i maged;

obcapeed8.png

Afterwards i died cuz i accendtaly attacked a lvl 74 guy and they all pj me(i hate you taz har guys)Lost about enoguh runes for 150 ice bursts and arhim hood with bottem :x :cry:

dontfalldownstairs.gif

Barrows Items(Order)-V brassy,V-skirt,T legs,Guthan WarSpear.

Dragon-NONE

my best drop is probally this.I was ancinting with some people who would att them with melee and i maged;

obcapeed8.png

Afterwards i died cuz i accendtaly attacked a lvl 74 guy and they all pj me(i hate you taz har guys)Lost about enoguh runes for 150 ice bursts and arhim hood with bottem :x :cry:

ouch

i attack the crafters all the time and never get piled

i got d legs from a bgronze drag, 15 mins after ne graphics release

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Well :P i got too many to post.... so i'll just do some highlights

Drag Chain

D Legs

Drag Skirt

First recorded D legs

First recorded Dragon Drop (d skirt)

D2h from Queen (old queen)

I'm not even going to attempt to post the barrows items :P u can watch them on my profile

http://www.youtube.com/soccerdies

mysigss5.png

^He makes millions a day from noobs who try to own him, best pet ever.

http://www.youtube.com/soccerdies

My Youtube vids check em out! :)

D CHAIN FROM DUSTY!!

(in invo) also got 91 attack then too.(in the chat box)

04282007185950wt6.jpg

Nice Fake :)

Umm hows that [bleep] fake?

here how its fake, the drop he just got with the bones, as coins on it, so duh he couldnt have got the chain as the drop, i mean think people #-o

realsiggy.jpgmscl.png

D CHAIN FROM DUSTY!!

(in invo) also got 91 attack then too.(in the chat box)

04282007185950wt6.jpg

Nice Fake :)

Umm hows that [bleep] fake?

here how its fake, the drop he just got with the bones, as coins on it, so duh he couldnt have got the chain as the drop, i mean think people #-o

Your an idiot...Ever think that after he got the chain, he attacked another Dust Devil? :roll:

And anyways, I'm sure that he got the chain and the Attack level within a few minutes...hence the 'Congrats on Attack lvl' in the chatbox...

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)