• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jus a few from the past month and a half

42.jpg

43.jpg

64.jpg

68.jpg

even though u wont believe me cause i got no pic this was my 2nd visage that i got on august 1st my 1st visage came july 9th also this was 2nd kill of this trip :shock:

71.jpg

72.jpg

87.jpg

93.jpg

95.jpg

Dk team: axe - 5 zerker - 7 warrior - 4 mud - 1 seercull - 2

Barrows: guthans helm - 2 guthans skirt - 2 torags legs - 1 ahrims skirt - 2 ahrims staff - 2 torags helm - 1

Dragon: axe - 1 legs - 4 skirt - 4 med - 3

Draconic visage - 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello people, I'm still shaking from what I just experienced. As you all know mith drags were released yesterday, but I didn't go there until this morning.

I went with karil's armour, ranged pray and slayer dart. I didn't expect much of it but I could give it a try. I finally found a spot with a drag, without any people.

It took some time before it died but in the end I saw a red thing on the ground, hidden under some dragon Bones. I thought, oh great it drops dragon meds too. I left clicked and I red: Dragon FULL Helm.

I was so excited that I picked it up, made sure it was safe in my inventory and teled out before anything would happen to me.

07jul04-09.png

Because of this excitement I didn't even think of making a drop screen, I do have a screen from me wearing it. You don't have to believe me I got it as a drop, you don't have to believe it was on my First kill. All that I can tell you that It is exactly what happened and that I'm one of the luckiest person's on rs now.

Ok time to release the price I sold it for, trust me at the time it is the best you can get for it.

07jul04-11.png

I have been selling on forums AND world 2. In world 2 the highest bit was red phat, but it are all fake ones. They offer mask sets, phats, masks+ cash etc. I got like 30 50m+ offers, none of them were accepted by them, they decline and just say nice, or how did you get it.

Same goes for those offers on forums. There are sure some people who traded phats for the dfh after it came out, those are just desperate people with i dont know how many rares, they dont care about losing 1 rare. You've seen it yourself with the visages and dark bow's probably. After the release some people tend to offer alot, just to see the item. Some people are indeed THAT PATHETIC to pay 100m+ or phat's for it. But that's mainly only after the update, in the few hours after it was released, with hardly no other sellers, or maybe no sellers at all.

But I got it 16 hours after the update, and in world 2 I already found 3 other people, selling them for 40-45m. Buyers didn't go higher than 35m, but again, all fake buyers. Believe me or not, at the time being 25,5 was the best offer you could get.

man i feel much better once i heard your story. I got df shield from 16th of 700 mith dragons Ikilled. and sold df for santa + 5m...

li_014.png

• 2 weeks later...

Best drop:

bandostassetsvs9.png

Other drops include:

4 Drag Legs

3 Drag Skirts

4 Drag Meds

10+ Obby Cape

10+ Obby Shield

Dragon 2h

30+ Barrows Items (No spear -.-)

Bandos Boots

Shield left Half

40+ Crystal keys (In total)

2 Beserker Rings

4 Warrior Rings

1 Seers Ring

3 d skirt drops, 1 d legs drop, 2 visages (1 steel dragon, 1 black dragon) 4 obby capes (i think) 2 obby shields, 3 obby mauls, 2 obby sword, robin from a clue (if that counts)

sorry, no pics (didnt know how to take them at the time)

Dragonic Visage drops: 2

"Civil disobedience is still disobedience."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...