• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You swing your axe at the tree

you are hit on the head

you wake up in the hospital

you learn tht the "tree" was the leg of a watch tower

wait! that wasnt a tree! it was your leg!

you go to the hospital and meet the watch tower guy

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• 4 years later...

The tree hugs you and asks you not to

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

You win your axe at the tree

It eats you.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

You swing your axe at the tree.

You miss.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

You slip and lop off your foot

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

A rabid walrus falls on top of you.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

The sky darkens as roots explode from the ground beneath you, wrapping tightly around your arms and legs. The tree shifts closer to you, snapping your axe in half beneath it. The last thing you feel its hot breath in your face as the roots reach your throat.

You awaken in your bed at home. You go outside and swing your axe at the tree. You get some firewood. You feel a chill, but it passes quickly enough that you ignore it.

You swing your tree at the axe.

You're doing it wrong.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

A bird's nest with a gnome's head falls out!

dea6a17b9c.png

Blaze complains about bumping a thread. Get over it and stop whining, you do it with everything.

dea6a17b9c.png

You disturb the harpie nest and suddenly find yourself in the midst of a harpie orgy.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

You slice off your hand, and suddenly realize why the metal handle felt so sharp to you.

dea6a17b9c.png

• 2 weeks later...

The metal shatters and bisects you. The irony!

dea6a17b9c.png