You Swing Your Axe At Teh Tree....

issy2

you swing your axe at the tree

the tree swings his axe at you

you get some chocolate logs.

you eat the chocolate logs, they dont taste like you had expected.

the axe says to you :i can not part take in this violence of harming an innocent tree

in world 2 in the far away lands of falador noobs are saying

selling stone scarab 5m

buying stone scarab 7m

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You swing your axe at the tree and you explode ...

This space is reserved for "Them"

I'd eat Mackerel anyday over cake, because i know if i die i can make more :D

Guards are selfish with their clue scrolls, for god's sake we practically have to kill them for their clue scrolls! :D

You swing you're axe at the tree and the tree runs away with all you're stuff :shock:

Guards are selfish with their clue scrolls, for god's sake we practically have to kill them for their clue scrolls! :D

You swing your axe at the tree....

...A Linoone comes out of it and kills you.

Just a question da_guru_123, can't you be more creative than that? This message always come when you successfully chop the tree.

I was hoping mine would be more original because everyone else would say something creative...

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

You swing you're axe at the tree and you miss and a message says "oops .. need 5,000,000 range level to hit this target " :D

You swing your axe at the tree

You completely miss and the axe comes round and cuts your head off

You swing you axe at the tree

The head flies off and hits a macro-er. You yell yay and go retrieve your head. You put it on loose and do the same to all the macro-ers till the trees are finally in control of honest players

Mikel2311-Saris_night.gif

funnysigzl9.jpg

Dragon Drops: 2 x Dragon Legs, Dragon Spear

you swing your axe at the tree...

it transforms into an ent and eats you.. game over

kittenen4.png

Drag drops: D legs, D spear, shield half, d med

Obby Drops: Shield x 2, knife x 2, maul

Barrows drops : none yet :(

Treasure Trails: Guthix Robe legs, Zammy pl8body, pirate hat, Robin hood hat!!

You swing your axe at the tree...

The tree disappears, and so does the axe. The ground dissolves and you start falling. Suddenly you wake up in a cage, and you see Evil Bob staring at you from your chest. "Mwahahahaha!" Nooooooooooo.

grammar2gr8dx.png

Noob.

Lets get some things straight, RC pking is BAD, therefore you deserve to get FLAMED. Bad kills, they are defenseless people. It's like attacking a woodcutter for a yew log...

You swing your axe at the tree............ hmmm......yea........o right.......hmmmm.....u know u trying to cut down a magic tree wit a brz ax.....that not even the worst part.......u have a lv1 woodcuting......good thing i have a lv 71 woodcuting hahahahahahhaha

you getsome logs

you turn around and the tree kicks u right in the junk from behind

then while you down holding your self cuz the tree hit you so hard a noob steals your axe and the logs

Cook Or Be Cooked,Slay Or Be Slain,Burn Or Be Burned,Shoot Or Be Shot,Play Or Be Played

(working on a new sig)

picture it... : your a level 3, in lumbridge, you wield your bronze axe and swing at the tree with both eyes closed, scared to death to cut a tree, you here a smack, open your eyes and look at the message box and see

you swing your axe at the tree,

miss horribly, hit the woodcutting tutor in the head.

Oh dear, you are going to jail for murder

Manatea3O5, the guy who posts replies without reading others

mr+manatea.png

You swing your axe at the tree, the tree turns into an ent and says, "You're not off lord of the rings, who are you." You say, "I'm a mighty adventurer of um..run something...what is it...ah yes...runners escape. Die!!!" The ent wacks you with a branch then your friend gets him in the back with a dragon battle-axe and the ent falls over and crushes you. Your friend yells out, "Yay I cut down a tree-like thing with a battle-axe and I killed my friend! Celebrate!!!"

newbankofrsyq0.gif

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

kakawcopyfg2.png

You swing you axe at the tree..there is a loud thump and then u look up and the tree is alive and the tree says u must be stuck on stupid to hit me then he is like lv1000 and you got to fight him and your luck run out and u die...happned to me yesterday :cry: :-k wait it was two days ago :shame:

You swing your axe at the tree, your computer crashes and when you restart you realise you had a random, but since you didn't answer, it teleported you at level 50 wildy, and you get mobbed, and then killed and lose everything you had with you at the time.