My Fakes {Lots of Big Images}

Hoopster211

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol! I love those all, very funny :D

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

On the first one you could have:

Hoopster: Muhuhhhahaha never!

Mod Mark has won a free ticket to Lumbridge.

All very good. I like the one where you dock in a pond. =D>

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

one of the few things i thought was wrong was the charcter named "bloodveld"

I mean if you meant the tip.it user thats wrong <.<

other wise :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

34/10

Its a minigame. The first person to catch him gets a Klondike Bar and a handshake from Chuck Norris. Watch out those 2 combined may have adverse effects.

I love this, you ARE TALENTED. Can you look at my first fake screen shot? What do you go through? image shack photo bucket?

For Zamorak and Zaros I live (V) (X)

(X)Official Ancienter effective 2/28/07 at 10pm EST(X)