KB let something slip to early...

Umega

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt there alot references about how horribly afraid those pirates are of albatross's? From what I remember and have read in places, the pirates are deathly afraid of those birds, tho the story behind is it never talked about it by them...

Meaning if the cave is as frightnening as an albratross, to them, it is extremely scary which still gives the possibility of higher levels slayer monsters.

Also it has a pretty remote location I think...with the closes bank being port phasm? Its beena while since I did the quest so i may be wrong?

the further from a bank it is, the more likely it would ahve higherslayer monsters with new drops....

I could see the possibility of dragon boots, but i highly doubt dark boots.

the albatross is a bird of peace. it lead sailors home when they were in trouble. if you were to kill an albatross, you were sealing your own fate for death, since the bird is so peaceful and would not hurt anything.

maybe pirates were scared of peace birds, since they were unpeaceful people?

polarbeardaveyz9.png

im gonna go out on a limb and say lvl 60+ monsters are a must

well im supporting that thought(although i only have 61 slayer...)

but if you look at the manual/ingame guide the dispersion is uneven from about the mutated zygos/speccies and beyond

hence: the monsters will likely need 60+ slay req

oh nd stopse, if the major monster at the end requires 95 slayer to kill, youd think that it be seriously hard to get there (cmon, look at how dark beasts are positioned!!!)

and wakka, cant you just get like a slayers respite(possibly matured?)

im gonna go out on a limb and say lvl 60+ monsters are a must

well im supporting that thought(although i only have 61 slayer...)

but if you look at the manual/ingame guide the dispersion is uneven from about the mutated zygos/speccies and beyond

hence: the monsters will likely need 60+ slay req

oh nd stopse, if the major monster at the end requires 95 slayer to kill, youd think that it be seriously hard to get there (cmon, look at how dark beasts are positioned!!!)

and wakka, cant you just get like a slayers respite(possibly matured?)

Dont those take a while to make? and they wont last me near long enough I'm sure.

Isnt there alot references about how horribly afraid those pirates are of albatross's? From what I remember and have read in places, the pirates are deathly afraid of those birds, tho the story behind is it never talked about it by them...

Meaning if the cave is as frightnening as an albratross, to them, it is extremely scary which still gives the possibility of higher levels slayer monsters.

Also it has a pretty remote location I think...with the closes bank being port phasm? Its beena while since I did the quest so i may be wrong?

the further from a bank it is, the more likely it would ahve higherslayer monsters with new drops....

I could see the possibility of dragon boots, but i highly doubt dark boots.

the albatross is a bird of peace. it lead sailors home when they were in trouble. if you were to kill an albatross, you were sealing your own fate for death, since the bird is so peaceful and would not hurt anything.

maybe pirates were scared of peace birds, since they were unpeaceful people?

Maybe That Town had a big Celebration with lots of Cannon Fire and killed hundreds of Albatross, Each day several of the towns people die from random disease and peck marks in their eye sockets. Even the local monsters that lived in harmony with the town's People had to flee from the diseased town and retreated to a large cave just north of town. The Albatross cure is on the Town's Peoples hand, The blood on their Cannons, And the Monsters in some random cave out back

CAN YOU SAVE THE PEOPLE AND MONSTERS FROM THE CURSE?. Find out next Monday on Channel Runescape.com .

See you later,

Mod Aussy

penguinesigrq6.png

An albatross is a type of bird... completly harmless

So it's a joke "this cave is almost as dangerous as an albatross"

No clue, just humour

~Aussy

Expect alot of Low Level Monsters then. It's almost as dangerous as a Albatross. You say they're weak. So the monsters will be weaker.

mazurizi.png

What's an albatross? maybe a monster? maybe a link to the new slayer monster?

Not that this has much to do with anything but that post on the RS website had Alabtross as an unfavourable creature (It's a bird). But an Albatross is meant to be a ships good luck. A charm if you will.

Pirates mostly miss one eye, maybe they only saw one albatross, whether the real one has two heads.. four wings.. and special attacks?

I think JagEx wont disappoint us this time. Really, they did enough of that

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite