Suggestion involving The Old Nite

x_20_x

I have been thinking a lot about this. What word comes to mind when you think of The Old Nite? No, I was not his friend. I never spoke to him, but I have heard of other peopler talk about him. I also realize what he accomplished... i believe that is enough as it is. The word that comes to my mind is Legend. A man.. that was severly sick, dedicated the remains of his life to this game. It meant this much to him.. we should show him some appreciation. This will aslo show that Jagex really cares about its players. Im suggesting a statue be placed in the Legends Guild In honor and memory of The Old Nite, maybe when you click to read it.. it give a one paragraph summary of his rs career. I believe he deserves something like this. If this has been suggested I am sorry.

Thank You,

x 20 x

I have been thinking a lot about this. What word comes to mind when you think of The Old Nite? No, I was not his friend. I never spoke to him, but I have heard of other peopler talk about him. I also realize what he accomplished... i believe that is enough as it is. The word that comes to my mind is Legend. A man.. that was severly sick, dedicated the remains of his life to this game. It meant this much to him.. we should show him some appreciation. This will aslo show that Jagex really cares about its players. Im suggesting a statue be placed in the Legends Guild In honor and memory of The Old Nite, maybe when you click to read it.. it give a one paragraph summary of his rs career. I believe he deserves something like this. If this has been suggested I am sorry.

Thank You,

x 20 x

Wait a minute :-k this isalmost my exact idea. #-o

I still support it but it has to be a gold statue!

Sig

I'm against it. The Old Nite isn't the only RS player that died. There was probably humdreds, so we need to have hundreds of 'golden statues' in the Guild :roll:

P.S. How would we know The Old Nite's carrer if he cant tell us!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

A man.. that was severly sick, dedicated the remains of his life to this game. It meant this much to him.. we should show him some appreciation.

What's all the fuss about?

If I (miserable little newb at 74) dedicated the remains of my life to this game, I would most likely be isolated as a sick weirdo with no life. (no offence to Old Nite, not calling him that at all)

Ok, he said hi te people...But which ordinary human being wouldn't greet someone who was obviously keen to speak to them?

Not flaming or anything.

Ok, he was a nice person, kind and friendly, but about 20% of the Runesape community are. If so, there should be about 50000 statues in the Guild.

No. Definately 100% no.

To Jagex, The Old Nite was just a customer. He was no different then the rest of us (who pay). This suggestion would pretty much entitle us all to our own statues.

How do you make a statue that just says Nite? Honestly, all runescape characters look identical, only difference being minor differences in body shape, clothing shape, and hair, minimally so when its completely gold colored.

If they did have a statue to someone, they should make a statue tributing Zezima, as he topped first, and maybe statues of the first maxers in all the skill guilds. Other than that, everyone else has no claim to fame.

Ooh, lets put a statue of Durial in fally park. That ought to keep those merchants out...

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

Durial in fally.... lmao

evan seems to have a decent idea though. Top three max-outs and then top one for each skill guild.

jus my opinion

Who ever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven.

nacht07.png

If they did have a statue to someone, they should make a statue tributing Zezima, as he topped first, and maybe statues of the first maxers in all the skill guilds. Other than that, everyone else has no claim to fame.

Because the other players arnt dead, so whats the point of remember them, they are still there.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Because the other players arnt dead, so whats the point of remember them, they are still there.

How can you effectively prove that Nitey is dead? He could have simply stopped playing, and had his son make up a big lie, and start a bunch of rumours. If I stopped playing runescape tommorow, and had my brother tell you I was dead, would I deserve a statue?

As many tip.iters say, nite was just another player. So he managed to max his avatar second. He played the game just like everyone else, just happened to have a leg up so to speak with time and skill. People die all the time, just because he has a good runescape account doesn't mean he earned eternal glory.

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

Omg, what a bad idea.

Don't mix up the game and real life. Too bad he died, but for me it's just an account that won't be used anymore. Imo there shouldn't be IRL things like this in the game itself.

Oh by the way: I'm not trying to be disrespectful to the old nite, ofcourse it's sad he passed away.

Omg, what a bad idea.

Don't mix up the game and real life. Too bad he died, but for me it's just an account that won't be used anymore. Imo there shouldn't be IRL things like this in the game itself.

Oh by the way: I'm not trying to be disrespectful to the old nite, ofcourse it's sad he passed away.

van.png

Any hockey fans out there who wants to chat, just send me a PM!!!