BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey toast, loooooong time no talk man. Looks like you've been pre busy while ive been gone. Got some sweet pk kills with Cursed and stuff. How you been? i think im going to start playing again whenever i can. Take care man and ill talk to you soon.

Just slaying away. 94/99 and going for 90+ Herb <3.

hey toast, loooooong time no talk man. Looks like you've been pre busy while ive been gone. Got some sweet pk kills with Cursed and stuff. How you been? i think im going to start playing again whenever i can. Take care man and ill talk to you soon.

OMG ITS SHMATE. WHATS UP SHMATE!!!!

OMG ITS SHMATE. WHATS UP SHMATE!!!!

Hey campy not much man, just been working this summer a lot. Decided to play runescape one night, kinda missed it so yea ig im back lol. Lifes good and what not. just takin it easy and what not. Senior this year and thats about it. how you been? whats new?

Just slaying away. 94/99 and going for 90+ Herb <3.

Toast, I am pming you because I read your blog a lot and asked you advice on where to train my pure you've got to calm down.

250px-Lipotes_vexillifer.png

14m mining, 99 farming.