P1nk'D

Defi

I jsut harsh pranked everyone after my hide an seek. It was so funnny, I even got some lvl 110 to dress in all pink and become a girl.

Heres the pics

http://img193.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pink11rg.png

http://img193.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pink21qf.png

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pink39gq.png

http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pink43ah.png

For anyone amd at me jsut send em your username and I will come over and give u a prize for making me rofl. Another funny thing from when I dropped a bunch of junk the alst time someone telegrabbed a bronze dagger rofl. Also if you think banning me will work then goodtry since I have sockchain ,smac ,etherchange to change my mac and ip in seconds

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna lie, that was good. Sides, what would we get you banned for anyway? It'd be easy to get half the people muted for spamming after you left.

Seeing people telegrabbing absolute junk was fun last time though.

RSN: Mutashi

Man you got me good,

this was one of my first tip.it events and man you seriously got me i am left with pink and a female character and nothing to show for the time i spent funning after you

: )

(> ^ - ^ )> .::: Kirby Dance :::. <( ^ - ^ <)

sig0035gt.gif

sig0035gt.gif

me is better then anty at spam >> colorspamay4.th.png

man, defi, in the other thread you said you forgot to give me a rare for being third place on hide and seek, but i can find you online, how did i find ya?

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

You people are such fickle friends one minute you want him banned the next you love him, I mean get your priorities straight :roll:

no, that was just the noobs wanting phr33 st00f pl0xzorz. they wanted him banned because he was giving out free stuff, then he logged out. he later logged back in

polarbeardaveyz9.png

I was too smart to fall for that...well...actually.... I was just too poor after getting keylogged and 30M, I was really relying on winning that hide 'n seek for some reimbursement, but I wasn't even able to properly make the event due to having to hay in the field. I hope everyone got something they wanted and didn't blow all their money on becomiing a pink girl, lol. I wish I would have been able to be there to see that. Best of luck to everyone in Runescape, I will still be active on forums, but a loss less active on Runescape, it really sucks to lose that much. Remember to virus scan your computer daily, have a bank pin, hard secret questions, a difficult password, and to bank all of your expensive items before logging off. The last guideline was what I never did. :oops:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

man he told me he was going to give me a rare for being third place on hide n seek, im still waiting for it... dam... i was really excited for having a rare

defi atleast if this a joke show out and pm me... i dont want to be waiting for nothing

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

Let's all form a big circle and cry about it!

Anyhow, I find that amusing. Nice work. :D

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

I am happy with Defi (invent0) he is a man of his word in my opinion. When I won events on Friday I got items, and when I never won I didn't, exactly as he said it would. I am just mad about getting keylogged. Rather than quitting Runescape, I think I am going to come back 10 fold and make 30M in a month. That is what happened the last time when I lost 10M, I came back and made 30M. Expect to see me no longer training skills, but back to my merchant roots. :D

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

he told me if i kept his thread bumped he'd give me a prize but what did i get?

jack.

you went a liiiitle overboard. you only bumped once a minute! :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. This is Tip.it, not the official forums.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

I'm not gonna lie, that was good. Sides, what would we get you banned for anyway? It'd be easy to get half the people muted for spamming after you left.

Seeing people telegrabbing absolute junk was fun last time though.

I made everyone spam @@@@@@@@ after he left lol

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

*ahem, i kept the runescape forums up and going and directed most of the ppl to invent0 becuase they couldnt understand "pm invent0"*

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle