Ask a stupid question, get a SMART answer!!

malo2

The poor giant would still be alive :cry:

Plus we would have the technology to build castles on top of clouds and the ability to end world hunger by growing giant beanstalks. Jack is such a selfish (expletive deleted) :x

Other than differences in spelling and pronunciation, what is the difference between a mouse and a rat?

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Differences between mice and rats. An interesting difference between mice and rats is the greater passive permeability of the mouse alveolar epithelial barrier. Mannitol PA is 1.4 ml ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ h1 ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ g dry lung wt1 in rats (30), less than one-fourth that in mice. This difference cannot be explained by a greater density of intercellular pathways in mouse alveolar epithelium because the epithelial cell density per unit lung volume does not vary appreciably between species (7). This larger permeability allows small hydrophilic solutes (such as glucose) to more easily cross the epithelial barrier. Thus whereas there was a quasi-steady glucose concentration in alveolar liquid that initially did not contain glucose in rats (30), the glucose concentration increased under the same conditions in mice. However, the lack of effect of lowering the instillate glucose concentration on the clearance rate is probably not due to this increase in apical glucose concentration because phloridzin, at a rather high concentration, did not affect alveolar liquid absorption or unidirectional Na+ flux. These observations suggest a relatively low Na+-glucose cotransport activity in mouse air spaces.

How can I get rid of auto updates in Windows XP

How can I get rid of auto updates in Windows XP?

Thankfully, due to screenshots I took in the last few minutes, the answer is very simple. :)

Make the following dialogues echo the info I am showing... and do it in the order shown or you WILL be sorry.

(Image Links!!!)

System Properties for Auto-Update...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/D_V_Devnull/Full_Size_Pics/20060918_SysPropImg_AU_Tab.jpg

Services Properties for Auto-Update...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/D_V_Devnull/Full_Size_Pics/20060918_ServicesImg_AU_State.jpg

Yes, both images are from a Windows XP System in Classic Interface mode... Yes, we've got an Epson Printer and an ATI Video Card... Just don't upset me over it! I did answer this question fully and properly!

Now, why was I so detailed? :shock:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Because they have chocolate in it and everyone loves chocolate.

Im serious. :)

Why is this smiley => :wall: used ore often then this one => :3> ?

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

because tipit is made up mostly of guys, so for the most part :3> seems a little inappropiate....

how come, no matter how much i wash my hair, by 5 o clock its frizzy again?

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

You are a good person and want to help people.

cookies.jpg

Have one.

Thank you, I shall. :D ... ***is a cookie monster***

Why do cookies taste sooooooo goood.?

Because they are made with lots of love and care and VERY TASTY AND SWEET STUFF! :mrgreen: :thumbsup: :P :XD: ::' :lol: 8-)

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

how come, no matter how much i wash my hair, by 5 o clock its frizzy again?

Because people are worn out by then...

(I hate when people post before me in spaces where I can't wipe my post out!)

Why do people hate to end up back in Lumbridge, even if they have not died? :ohnoes:

~Mr. Devnull

(I hate when people post before me in spaces where I can't wipe my post out!)

~Mr. Devnull

sorry....

because lumbrigde is a dump... seriously the only good thing about lumby is leaving there

why is my dog so gosh darned cute? seriosuly, he allmost out-cutes me

(allmost...)

voidknight.jpg

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

thats (roughly) how long it takes the earth to spin on its axis, days on other planets are longer and shorter depending on thier speed (eg: mercury spins so slowly its day is longer than its year)

which is closer to me, the moon, or america? (i'm in ireland btw)

voidknight.jpg

America. And by the way, it's Venus that rotates so slowly that it's day is longer than a year.

Why are pencils usually yellow?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

A sword. The gun isn't loaded :D . Two of my friends were just talking about it...One jokingly (obviously...) challagened the other to a fight, in which the challanger would use a gun and the other guy would use a sword. The other guy said that he would win, since the gun isn't loaded...And I've stole his answer, lol...

Which you rather have, a cookie or cabbage?

doublesmileyface1.png

BEcuase yellow simbolizes happiness. The first smileys were all faces smiling, although there are plenty of frowning yellow smileys today. Or maybe they're all Asian...

Why is the Mozilla Firefox logo orange and blue?

doublesmileyface1.png

NOTE: Mr Kevin doesn't exists so this question is impossible.

Well in that case I shall go to the last question which was not answered :P

why do people kill for no reason?

If you go to the Graveyard forum, I'm sure you'll find out why. Apparently it's fun :?

What was the English language like before Webster came along?

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

A horable world of bad grammer and spelling errors.

if man where to keep the power the had in old legends,myths,and even the bibal what would the world be like? [yes history points to a power beond the reach of man (my offical crackpot theroy about ancient man)]

If man were to keep the power they had in old legends, myths, and even the bible what would the world be like? [yes history points to a power beond the reach of man (my offical crackpot theory about ancient man)]

Well, after several spelling and grammar fixes, I can now answer this...

The world would be in a war equivalent to something far more insane and twisted than RuneScape. Good versus Evil, 24/7/365/etc... None of us would want to be here to see it.

Now, why am I dizzy and tired? :|

~Mr. Devnull