Ask a stupid question, get a SMART answer!!

malo2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1+1 can not =3 unless you add a +1... Sorry.

How can an advert be useful if it ticks off the user instead of attracting them??? :uhh:

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Actually, it is annoying, so I have been ignoring it. Sadly, I can't block it without killing all forum.tip.it images. And don't recommend AdBlock or any such plugin. None of them properly kill the adverts and other unwanted elements without destroying Java and Javascript functionality.

Edit: Why'd I forget any question at all until after I posted?

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Because he got drunk. :lol:

How did I land up being the guy to reply?

Can Superman outrun The Flash?

I have no idea. I never got to finish watching that Cartoon Episode of Superman&Batman Series...

Does anyone else know the answer?

a very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sick and twisted individual.

why is it that jello is so mezmerizing?

xaulinmonk54.jpeg

[^^Thanks Go To Runemetsa For Most Sigs]

because light reflects off of it when it jiggles more than a matte surface would, sort of like gem.(I knows that made no sense, but id did to me so there.

What is the meaning of life?

(\,,/)

(0.o)

(><) always making new friends, pm me!

rsn: furryturtle1

off topic:It has been said in a artical on tip it it's the freken internet I don't have to type corectly if i don't want to

on topic: because your not healthy

why do ppl like to flame me? realy give me a good answer

I have no idea. You leave no trace about it.

Why is life so confusing?

mine is =)

why is my phone book purple?

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as (s)he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood... :lol:

How did I know that one? :shock: :thumbsup:

Because you heard it in Kindergarten.

(Only way you'd mention something like that...)

Why am I out of questions to ask?