I wonder how many of us are guilty of...

ironori

Multitasking, especially AFK training. I've decided to poll everyone after I read a rant about it.

I don't define anything that doesn't require me to leave the comp as AFK training, so I'll just say that I'm not paying much attention if Ironori's chopping trees while I'm Photoshopping artwork or writing fanfics. However, I have to say that I'm very much guilty of AFK'ing since while I log off when I leave most of the time, there are times when I drop the computer and go to the bathroom or run from rabid plot bunny threads that I started (I seriously literally end up running as far as I can from every thread that I start on a certain fanfic forum) and forget that I had a game on. What about you? Are you guilty of either? Both? I won't report you since nobody can really prove that someone's AFK or multitasking.

"People are idiots. Some just like to say they reported you to see your reaction, others are just spastic losers that believe everything is reportable, and others got banned and end up reporting everyone because they are mentally disturbed"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do it sometimes. I'll open my bank so I can't get randoms, (well, I think you don't get them when your bank is open) then run to the kitchen and get a drink of water or something.

EnEx.png

Fire cape owner since September 25th, 2006.

I AFK very often. Like Ill be wc'ing, and run to the kitched or for the phone. But I check the screen from the door to make sure im not getting slaughtered by some random.

cypress85.png

i once saw ruby and ash in the wildy, thought it was a santa hat.

I AFK very often. Like Ill be wc'ing, and run to the kitched or for the phone. But I check the screen from the door to make sure im not getting slaughtered by some random.

little bit like me :)

especially when fishing i go do something :lol: and also read forums all the time

read forums constantly and stop for bathroom breaks while training on agressive monsters with auto retaliate every once in a while. Woodcutting is what i afk on the most though. however i get so many randoms i often quit woodcutting and do something else. I once lost my rune axe head twice in one hour due to afking.

Drgnriderx11.png

little bit like me :)

especially when fishing i go do something :lol: and also read forums all the time

I am so guilty of this. Since I've Firefox, I'd have Runescape in one tab, a few tip.it sites and forum sites in the next four or five tabs, at least seven fanfic-related tabs, at least one DevArt site in the next few tabs, sometimes my email and a few Transformers sites in another few tabs. I've effects turned to the max so that I don't get killed. I also tend to have MSWord, Musicmatch, and Windows Media Player open as well.

"People are idiots. Some just like to say they reported you to see your reaction, others are just spastic losers that believe everything is reportable, and others got banned and end up reporting everyone because they are mentally disturbed"

I multi-task too much, got killed at magics atleast once a week...As for afk, I do that when i have to grab a drink or use the bathroom. I keep a eye on the screen though...incase one or my siblings or a random gets me.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

afk training easy way, steal the wine of zammy and stand still with auto-retailate on. lol

I do it pretty much whenever possible. If im fishing, ill click away to the forums or other computer junk till im full of fish, periodically checking to see how full i am. Im smelting steel as i speak, since id go freakin crazy if i had to watch rs the whole time while smelting 20k steel bars.

I dont afk in the traditional sense of the word though, unless im going to go get food or something, i dont go to a place where i can be auto attacked and train for hours while not there.

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P