I wonder how many of us are guilty of...

ironori

I do it a lot, that is how I lost one of my H'ween masks, lol.

As for being in a bank, no, randoms do not appear while you are in a bank. Ever notice how people bury bones in a bank, lol. Scared of randoms. :roll:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im comonly afk training it's hard to find a time when im not i dont afk train when im doing a quest of barrows to risky there im not that mad yet... :twisted: :wall: i died once while i was afk training but that hasen't stoped me yet...ok maybe i am a little mad but it runes in my family

Pest Control is like the new afk. You make sure you attack 1 monster and then you just go of talking to friends or browsing forums. Every 3-4 minutes you go check to get your character off the boat.

• 1 month later...

I always multitask. Always browse tip.it forums, sometimes i make a quick run for the kitchen to get a glass of water or a short trip to the washroom. Once i almost made a drunken dwarf attack me.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I'm always reading a book \ browsing forums when trainin. I always have the sound effects on though to see if I get hit or a random comes up. I don't think reading right in front of the comp while training is AFK training :P AFK = Away From Keyboard

Yeah, I am...right now. I'm trying to sell some flax, watching the REd Sox-Yankees game, typing this post, and on the Runescape forums.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

lol i'm fishing right now .. ssh. i often go downstairs to see if something is good on the tv and if i see something i like i let my character log itself out so sorry to all those people who were trying to speak to me before.

i am a paint noob

just to let you all know afk training is "actully" doing something requires you to be no using the comp at all, browseing forums is fine, afk is leaving for the bathroom

i occally do but not much, but i dont really mind since i can kill any randoum, and usually only a few mins so like rick tripoum wont have enough to kill me

oddly enough sometimes i can take out the trash, and recycling before i auto-log :?

legends2.jpg

I don't multitask. Do I look like a woman or something?

Yes you do, and wear a thong like one too ;)

Myself, i dont multitask, well, i multitask but i dont AFK. Usually everythings within reach of where i lay. Ill look at other pages but i always have rs within a foots view of where i lay. I dont like dieing and losing things.

i do it all the time, say im flecthing when i start a round of making load of bows, ill use the bathroom, gett a drink and what not throw in a load of wash

i always search the web while i play which causes me to die alot but out well:)

i regualr watch movie on my pc, while playing runescape

i usally die to randoms, only happens when fishing, never get any randoms when flecthing

but i never ever train combat skills when im not there since i some tiem wear items of much money and dont wanna risk lossing them, like when in rsc i lost my yellow phat in rsc at the blue dragon at hero guild

~Bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

Wow, I hardly multitask. I think I'm a bit too addicted to this game :ohnoes: But I constantly AFK to drink water or something.

Btw I think you can get randoms in a bank. One time I saw an evil chicken pop up and attack some guy.

multitask alot always on tip it. i afk for bathroom, soda, and to check on my brother when i babysit him tuesdays and thursdays. also i read when i play sometimes.

StarViv.png

I mainly just read threads on various forums or fetch soda or something while listening to the slashing sounds til i hear the skeletons sqeak.

Welcome to my world.

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------