best minotaur run ever?

verzick

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

idk i was just showing off the fact that i got 6 halfs in 1 trip since everybody down there complains about not getting any btw i think this is a good trip for a lvl 40 person b/c i know that high lvls could stay until they have 28 halfs

i think this place is going to be like the rock crabs and experiments of f2p its awesome xp i was getting 60k an hour at 1 point and if u run out of food fishing is a few clicks away and only takes a few minutes to be back training

uhm... you dont use food when you are lvl 80+ then you can stay there 4ever!

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

yea well im a low def pure and so i actually need food down there and thats why i think its a good run since i gained 10 combat lvls and got 6 skulls and the arrows and stuff

Who knows if ye need food or not. Its only where you train than you need food perhaps. I think the best place for 80+ is the Flesh Crawlers on lvl2. Or the Giant Spiders on lvl3.

And the right skull helft is easy. Ye need to do the top of sceptre. Than you'll complain too. The Catablepons aren't easy. And they drop it rarely.

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

idk but im trying to get the full spectre thing and does anybody know the easiest way to kill the lvl 68's adn 82's without using a TON of food maybe a safespot or something..i found out that the lvl 68's can be blocked by another person fighting another thing but i dont think any of my friends would use all their food up so i dont need to

there are some corpses near the 82's or 85 or somting, and u can range or mage behind it. (in the midlle of the scelpture of death) :)

Give a man a fish, and he'll choke on the bones. Result: You get the rest of the fish.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll catch a lot of fish, then choke on one of the bones. Result: You get all the fish he caught.

Teaching people is better.

I got an uncut diamond from a Flesh Crawler. Lucky :D

EURM ok? I got one from a minotaur hmm strange. :P

For the Ankou ye don't need much food just take the 75 they drop easy. For the Canablepon take allot of food they use mage and are tough.

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

ive tried the catabolem or w/e and i killed like 4 on a whole pack of lobs and i found 1 safespot at the ankous but you have to kill them fast enough b/c a guy spawns right in the place im standing

idk i was just showing off the fact that i got 6 halfs in 1 trip since everybody down there complains about not getting any btw i think this is a good trip for a lvl 40 person b/c i know that high lvls could stay until they have 28 halfs

i got i got that half from lvl 88 first time i killed1 but droppe dit becaus ei had no bankspace

Who knows if ye need food or not. Its only where you train than you need food perhaps. I think the best place for 80+ is the Flesh Crawlers on lvl2. Or the Giant Spiders on lvl3.

And the right skull helft is easy. Ye need to do the top of sceptre. Than you'll complain too. The Catablepons aren't easy. And they drop it rarely.

Meh i got one from them on my second one \'

all_skills1134579550.png

Yeh the minotaurs (27) are pretty easy. Ive been there about 20 minutes and gotten about 2k prayer xp, 9k def, 3 right halfs, and 260 iron arrows. I think I will stay here for a while, lol.

The ankous have great drops, but the ghosts are way too aggressive, and never let me kill the ankous. I was at the lvl 86 ones for like 2 hours, and killed ove 100 ankous before I got left half drop the second time.

In my opinion, this is the best part of the whole F2p world. Tons of new training spots, great drops, awesome xp. What more could us F2pers have asked for?

~~ApplePieMan

rangedpoonssigdb7.png

I'm 103 with 81 defence and those spiders hit pretty constantly. The flesh crawlers and zombie rooms on the 2nd level are pretty good for 100+. Yay no more wildy iceys!

Apple how the heck can you get that much prayer exp WITH NORMAL BONES!

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

I'm 103 with 81 defence and those spiders hit pretty constantly. The flesh crawlers and zombie rooms on the 2nd level are pretty good for 100+. Yay no more wildy iceys!

Apple how the heck can you get that much prayer exp WITH NORMAL BONES!

I'd like to ask about the bones too... 2k in 20 min...

anyway, it is REALLY hard to get the ankou piece especially since people started half kills... i attacked about 2 that were half dead with idiot's standing off to the side waiting.

:-X

Anyway, i find this a great addition to F2P \' \'

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif