Low Detail vs. High Detail

tru_vampire0

High detail really annoys me :/

The music's rubbish, and roofs on houses... urgh. Even the sound effects are annoying because they get so repetitive.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

High detail really annoys me :/

The music's rubbish, and roofs on houses... urgh. Even the sound effects are annoying because they get so repetitive.

+1

And those darn roofs!!! you can't click through them! And you cant see properly if doors are open or not....

Low detail FTW!!!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

• 4 months later...

I usually play in high detail.

And I don't think Jagex will remove the low detail option just because of a poll, it take's something more to remove that one.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

36% for Low Detail is enough for Jagex to keep it :P.

I always used to play Low Detail because it used to have no sound and because I got used to it after playing on a slow comp for a long time. Found High Detail looking ugly when I got a faster comp that could run it. :P

i play low detail. i never use the music anyways and i find very little difference in the graphics. Also, the amount of lag is much smaller in low detal

Ditto that. Playing in Higher detail does not significantly improve my game play, so I don't bother.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

im playing on low cuz i hate those roofs on the buildings, and the ground looks like things you can pick up... but you cant :anxious:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

High detail is what I play on. No, they should not close low detail because the majourity of the people play on high, this would drive many members of our society to quit, therfore making some paying customers lose there money, thus making Jagex lose aswell. What's the point of closing low detail? It comes in handy when I'm at a friend's house with dial up or somewhere.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

My two cents: If you're computer can't support RS in high detail, you should look to invest in a new computer.

Lol, agreed. You can increase the speed of the explorer you use by choosing options >>>settings. Also, by press CTRL+ALT+DELETE you can select explorer and increase the priority. Do not do any of this without your parent's permission, or if you truely know what you are doing.

On mine the options are realtime, high, abovenormal, normal, belownormal, and low. What is realtime? :oops: