Scammed! I hate it!

devilchild

Man, i had dreamed for so long to get dragon weapons and rune armour. Then once i get it i get scammed bad.

It happened like this:

I was fencing at someguys house and he goes 'Once you get to 4hp tell me' and so i did when i was at 2hp. Then he goes run thru the portal and follow me for a health glitch. I do it.

Then he goes 'did you get 70hp'? and i was like no and so he gives me a karamabnwa or some octopus. I was fishy then i ate it and i died.

Man, it took me ages to make that money. Im not the richest bloke making bout 5k a week and yeah, im so annoyed.

I lost:

30k Cash

Rune Kite Shield

Rune Full Helmet

DDS

100 Oak Planks

100 steel nails

Str Ammy

And red gloves, cape and colorful boots.

evil2sc.jpg

Proud Owner of Dragon Long and DDS.

All F2P Quests = Complete!

No names please... I got keylogged for 30M. Nothing you can really do about it, except make it all back. Although 5k a week... I think I find more than that on the ground a day... :roll:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

And you know what? I didn't even buy the full rune thats how poor i am. My friend did it.

Man, i better go play 100 or so rounds of winning pest control to get 70k.

evil2sc.jpg

Proud Owner of Dragon Long and DDS.

All F2P Quests = Complete!

The scammer is still doing it

God i want to quit. You don't know how long it took to get thats tuff for me.

Don't. :shame:

Never give up!

Go read my thread called, "Welcome...To free to play"

2nd page now? My account got hacked+locked, and I started again, f2p!

Have faith friend, You can earn back that money.

Flax or bowstrings, Mining, Cow hides if you have to!

1z4gvi9.png

Just started my new account.

Aww man that really sucks. I hate when people are mean like that, I have never been scammed so I don't personally know what it feels like .. I;m guessing like crap eh? Aww hope you rebuild yourself and get better

i am a paint noob

Chin up.

I got my account wrongfully banned a few weeks back, check the General Forum a few pages back for my thread.

I've had a few small donations from people (I think of them as loans as I have every intention to pay back) just to get me going again and I have actually found it more fun this time around.

It's nice to have the challenge of having to catch up to what you had before and then get even more!

iSkorne.png

[hide=Drops]

Monsters

1x Dragon Chainbody (1 Dust Devil Trip)

3x Black Mask (2 trips)

1x Drag Skirt (50+ trips)

Clues

1x Robin Hood Hat

1x Guthix Platebody

[/hide]

yet another person learns the lesson of NOT TRUSTING ANYONE in Runescape. I'm sorry for your losses, but hopefully you will make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen again. If I were you, I'd invest in some Ring of Lifes.

Not sure if I'd call this a scam tho, more like assisted suicide :)

If you're at low HP with some precious items, then here's some advice on what to do:

ignore all people and what they try to say or make you do, unless they're in the wilderness moving towards you: then you don't ignore them, but run.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Yeah, like everyone has said, don't give up.

A while ago, I used to fight my friend for fun in the Wildy, and we would give each other's stuff back. (This was when I had full addy, with addy square and not a lot of money) One day, my friend won, and was picking up my stuff when some guy attacked him. He tried to get as much of my stuff as possible and run, but the other guy killed him. So I lost full addy, and I was really mad at pretty much the whole game, and felt like quitting. But I didn't, and good thing I didn't because in less than a week, I had bought back full addy, this time with a kite, so I was actually better than before.

Just remember the saying "when a window closes, a door sometimes opens". (or is it the other way around...) I know God is usually involved in that saying, but I don't want to be offensive to people who don't believe in Him.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Oh right, and 5k a week? I'm guessing you must have relatively good skills since you had dragon. Also, since you had dragon, you must be a member. Members can make 100k an hour...

doublesmileyface1.png

Oh right, and 5k a week? I'm guessing you must have relatively good skills since you had dragon. Also, since you had dragon, you must be a member. Members can make 100k an hour...

Try 300K - 1 Million an hour. I can make 100K an hour and I'm F2P...

No names please... I got keylogged for 30M. Nothing you can really do about it, except make it all back. Although 5k a week... I think I find more than that on the ground a day... :roll:

Seriously. I can cut 20 yews and sell em for 4k.

U can get all those things back quickly if u find a new way to make money.

CUT YEWS, CUT MAGICS!

My god 5 magics is 5k. Its not that hard to become rich when ur a member!!!

tifsbti6oi.gif

Yeah, like everyone has said, don't give up.

A while ago, I used to fight my friend for fun in the Wildy, and we would give each other's stuff back. (This was when I had full addy, with addy square and not a lot of money) One day, my friend won, and was picking up my stuff when some guy attacked him. He tried to get as much of my stuff as possible and run, but the other guy killed him. So I lost full addy, and I was really mad at pretty much the whole game, and felt like quitting. But I didn't, and good thing I didn't because in less than a week, I had bought back full addy, this time with a kite, so I was actually better than before.

Just remember the saying "when a window closes, a door sometimes opens". (or is it the other way around...) I know God is usually involved in that saying, but I don't want to be offensive to people who don't believe in Him.

um.. u thought about quitting because you lost full addy? \' :roll:

ontopic: yes keep trying, just find a new way to make money and you could hav ur dragon and rune back in a few days, maybe a week

newbankofrsyq0.gif

bannerkc5.png

foo_fighters_fan.gif

how u get scam? u click accept so fast or something? read the trade screen before u fully accept

I am completely amazed that no one has quoted this complete and utter ignorant "person" yet.

sorry about your loss, just do some primary skills (wc, mine or fish) and get it back pretty quickly. you can wc maples for about 200k a day easily.

runescape name is also finny50.

Quit runescape.

um.. u thought about quitting because you lost full addy? \' :roll:

It's funny now, but this was back when I thought 30k and full addy was a lot...

doublesmileyface1.png