2000 total 99 Farming Achieved!

Thank you mouse, and yes i have everything for 99 herblore now. (I think).

I was gonig to get it today, but few friends are on and i cant play much today.

Tommo, a good thing to do to train is to do slayer, then you find out some good training spots and you get slayer exp. Well i'm not a combat expert, but i trained at shadow warriors mostly and i hear pest control is good exp.

nozz i paid 1k ea for zammy wines (1.1 and 1.15 sometimes in bulk) 200 ea for vials, although i got 25k for 185 each :), and for dwarfs i apiad 2.4 (rare)-2.65 mainly. Athough i did pay 2.9k each for 5k of them. Also i sell range pots 3k each.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you mouse, and yes i have everything for 99 herblore now. (I think).

I was gonig to get it today, but few friends are on and i cant play much today.

Tommo, a good thing to do to train is to do slayer, then you find out some good training spots and you get slayer exp. Well i'm not a combat expert, but i trained at shadow warriors mostly and i hear pest control is good exp.

nozz i paid 1k ea for zammy wines (1.1 and 1.15 sometimes in bulk) 200 ea for vials, although i got 25k for 185 each :), and for dwarfs i apiad 2.4 (rare)-2.65 mainly. Athough i did pay 2.9k each for 5k of them. Also i sell range pots 3k each.

ty :D btw nice only 15k till 99 :D

and plz add meh i have one more question :ohnoes:

herblore99jl1.png

Dude, 2.4M herb xp in a day? How crazy can you get dude?

But now you gotta tell me how you got herb xp before Range pots! If you already posted it... Come, I love you, but not enough to sort through 11 pages. :lol:

I'm 60 herb by the way.

I'm sure you could find it at least once on any of the 11 pages lol.

Well i made this and that from killing chaos druids up to 60, from 60-72 i merchanted herbs, which at the time was great money, even better than now. Then i made antifires with a few range and magic pots from 72-82. I even made them up to 85 i think. This was when people still bought them for getting d legs, now anyone can make antifires and no one buys. I would suggest making super sets, although it can be hard to get the ingrediants you can sell for 1k lose per 400 exp.

nozz- added :)

Mouse, i merchant for most of my money, but also do farming and crafting.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Another whole day... lol wait must be killing you.

I'm starting to farm herbs to get herblore levels. So many new ways to get seconds too, so it's going a lot faster getting them.

I already have 200 rans from today. :D

Goodluck on 99 STILL lol, and all your others.

Slack_Tide.png

And yeh it is lol, im 4k off 99, and i can't get it :evil: .

And herb farming is a great way to go, exp + cash :D

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Thanks. And when you say there are people with higher, do you mean people with higher totals at lower levels? Or just higher totals in general?

90 Combat 1900+ Total

bah i hate people with higher herby then me (86). makes me feel inferior. :P most of all i hate people, who then go and sell range pots 3k ea :evil: since herblore is (or rather was) my main source of income. i think i've seen you on the herblore forum. not sure however. what was the biggest bulk of pots you had for sale?

"nice" lant seed collection btw (nice is a lame word, i know) are you just collecting them, or planting them?

oh yah.. "you want to become one of the greatest skillers"? guess then it's too late. you already are great at that imho.

i myself only recently started posting on tip.it. you can't compare it to rs forums. tip.it has a community.

hm.. maybe i should get a few herby lvls to. at least to lvl 90 or so. i'm really proud of my lvl and of the means i got there with. i don't want my lvl to look that lame next to people like you...

anyway keep it up!

(and go for smithing 99. smithing 99 rocks!)

ora- I'm hoping to get 99 today (If my friends would log on!) So illl update it then :)

Kelem ryu- Hehe, well i felt like that once, my freind was 92 when i got to the mid 80's, but then he got 99. Just go for 90 or so, but i assure you, when you try and quit you'll keep going :P. I tried to quit at 90, 95, 96, then i just decided to go for 99 :)

Yeh well unfortunatly i can't get sales without selling range pots art 3k each. I think i have around 20k pots atm. I had a post yesterday called ">>>>50mil POT SALE<<<<".

Thanks :). Well i bought them after i got 80 farming for a very nice price, it was about 500 for under 8k ea. They have gotten me my last too levels, and a fair bit of cash ;)

And thanks, but i still know a few out there who beat me unfortunatly :(.

And your right, the tip.it community is very different (In a nice way of course :P)

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Even if im not online on rs or sum when u are gonna level, pm me here or do whatever is in ur mind to contact me! I WILL be there! I will be sooooo mad at myself if I miss it!

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Even if im not online on rs or sum when u are gonna level, pm me here or do whatever is in ur mind to contact me! I WILL be there! I will be sooooo mad at myself if I miss it!

Oh yah!!! please pm me on forums 4hrs b4 or summat if im not online in rs.!! if im online please give me a shout b4 the celebration and ill surely be there!!! unless its after 11pm GMT of course :( !

AND DUDE UR THE BEST lvl 90 KEEEEEEEP IT UP!!

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

Ok, well im hoping to get 99 herblore in the next 53 mins. Ill wait until a few people have logged on, but i'm definatly getting it before midday my time :).

I will be getting it at world 129 draynor bank, please come along :).

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Hehe :P Thanks for coming nengal!

99herblorecropet8.jpg

Thanks to smartdog9, sindri pitt, habler, jagdude13, nengal, and neo.

sorry to the people that couldn't make it, but i couldn't wait any longer!

90 Combat 1900+ Total