You, Dreams and Runescape

Junkieman

This is a simple thread with a simple point, to ask the question.

Do you ever dream about runescape or have runescape dreams? I'm talking REAL dreams here, like when you're asleep sort of dreams.

Feel free to share any if you have, or opinions on the matter, or even how often you do if it's a regular thing and you don't mind saying you dream about runescape all the time. Most importantly, say whether you do or not, but try not to just make one word posts because I don't want to be the guy responsible for a big ol' spammy thread.

I can't figure out how to make a poll out of this thread, but I'll edit the results in from time to time.

Yes: 7 - 53%

No: 5 - 47%

I counted anyone who said they only even dreamt about it once as a yes.

Junkieman608.png

dream as in a real dream or dream as in a high end goal of getting all the gee pee's from runescape?

I dont dream about runescape as if i was my character, but i do have some goal 'dreams' sort..

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Dont feel weird junkieman, it is only a matter of time that my semi-conscienceness start to play runescape on its own :P

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I've dreamed about RS a couple of times because before I go to bed I typically think about what I did during the day, and most of the time, I played RS.

(I once dreamed that I found 311 noted blue p hats on the ground w00t!)

~~ApplePieMan

rangedpoonssigdb7.png

Yes, but only once.

Dreamt there were dragon snake weapons, just like whips. except they hit up to 30 squares away, and did 6000 damage XD

cypress85.png

i once saw ruby and ash in the wildy, thought it was a santa hat.

Nope, I guess it takes a while to "sink in". For a while (ok a year) I was addicted to Neopets and only after 11 months I started dreaming about Neopet related things.

I had to put up a firewall to prevent me from gettin addicted to it!

Very very rarely....normaly i dream about Cars and Girls :D

addymwccape,Arkano5.gif

Arkano5.gif

Yeah, I don't see it as a problem at all, kind of cool too. I had one a long time ago, when I was f2p and it was still the rs1 days, which was something to do with me finding a rune med spawn in a cage in varrock and I managed to telegrab it.

Recently though, I play runescape alot, and typically right before I'm going to sleep so I'm not surprised I been dreaming about it more. I still seem to have regular sort of dreams though, which I find even more interesting because now I can distinguish between the two dreams in a way, whereas before all my dreams just jumbled together. I don't think it's sad to be dreaming about runescape, for anyone who thinks it is, like abyssal said your imagination does all sorts of things when you're asleep and you can't control it.

Junkieman608.png

when i played rs excessively i dreamed about it a few times a week, now i only have a normal dream like once a week :s kinda going off topic but am i the only person who doesnt dream every night?

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned.