I just got my hair cut

TheRealist

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not cut my hair for a year straight... and it dosent get long, but get curly and if not wet, like a fro (so basicly i havea white boy fro to ^^). I recently got it cut, but only to half the length... its still a beast!

Ladies love the curls though :3>

your a girl right? so your lesbian? :?

bloodyrbsig5lh.gif

thats stupid that you have to cut your hair... personally i'd just tell my employer to... well, i can't really say... use your imagination. anyway, i'd quit if i couldn't keep my hair how i wanted to. the way you keep your hair is like part of your personality. no one would take that away from me :shame:

He may have had to sign a contract stating that he would cut his hair if his employer asked him to. Also (I don't know where he works) if he works with customers, it looks more respectable to have a nice haircut.

I did not cut my hair for a year straight... and it dosent get long, but get curly and if not wet, like a fro (so basicly i havea white boy fro to ^^). I recently got it cut, but only to half the length... its still a beast!

Ladies love the curls though :3>

your a girl right? so your *? :?

#-o WTF, look above, im a freaking guy. Dont let the avatar say anything else! Just cause i have a freaking girl in my avatar dosent mean anything :evil: *Rambels on*

Edit:Changed my Avatar now....

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

So...

Who remembers bowl cuts?! \'

You've ripped open scars in my very soul! You monster!

Had one of those last year *shudders*. Just imagine the horrors of the schoolyard for a boy with a bowlcut. Apparently I looked like the Pope O:)

thats stupid that you have to cut your hair... personally i'd just tell my employer to... well, i can't really say... use your imagination. anyway, i'd quit if i couldn't keep my hair how i wanted to. the way you keep your hair is like part of your personality. no one would take that away from me :shame:

He may have had to sign a contract stating that he would cut his hair if his employer asked him to. Also (I don't know where he works) if he works with customers, it looks more respectable to have a nice haircut.

maybe... i wouldn't know i'm pretty sure it's illegal to get a job when your 14 lol, but seriously, don't you have to be 15 at least to get a job?

maybe... i wouldn't know i'm pretty sure it's illegal to get a job when your 14 lol, but seriously, don't you have to be 15 at least to get a job?

I think the rules go like this- at 14-15 you can get a job but very limited hours (because I had one). You also have to get a special work permit. At 16 you can pretty much work as much as you want but alot of places won't let you do certain things.

I think the rules go like this- at 14-15 you can get a job but very limited hours (because I had one). You also have to get a special work permit. At 16 you can pretty much work as much as you want but alot of places won't let you do certain things.

I'm not positve on the hours but my friend had a job when he was 14 and was only allowed to work something like 18 hours a week (during the school year). Once you're 16 I'm fairly sure you can work as many hours as you want (may be limited during school year) and you can't do some jobs according to the US Child Labor Laws.

I'm gonna have to argue that long straight shiny soft hair > curly/afro.

I like a good mixture of straight and curly hair. I don't want it to be too straight, but I don't want it to be ultra curly either. :D

3898000bYVcx.png

I like a good mixture of straight and curly hair. I don't want it to be too straight, but I don't want it to be ultra curly either. :D

Long, wavy hair? In that case? :D

Long, wavy hair? In that case? :D

Yes! There you go. ^_^

3898000bYVcx.png

You've seen my hair :P Putting my hands through my hair is an easy way of getting noticed with the ladies :P

Yeah. I've seen your hair, Carlo... and I gotta say, it's lookin' good for straightness. *thumbs up*

Bubsa: I'm collecting "Helly Kayla"'s. :lol: It's a little something started by apinagez. But, yours is excellent, you non-conformist, you!

3898000bYVcx.png

TeeHee...I've gotten my haircut like 6 times in my whole life. But then again my hair grows to a certain length and slows down..like..stops... :shock:

But yeah my hair is pretty wavy... Kind of like Realist's hear but not as long and mine's brown..

Oh, and congrats Realist on getting a job, weren't you planning on moving in with a friend or working for your uncle though?

Rose

Afro's are not hot.

But if your's is, leave the job and keep the afro.

=;

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?