Knife and hammer

Flame_guy3

Easier programming. There are areas in members, well, I think, where you are not allowed to bring weapons or armor. I know mage arena you can't have weapons. Entrana or something you cant bring weapons or amor? I'm not sure, I'm f2p afterall. Then knife and hammer would be included and not allowed. Right now, they only need to have a check to see if you have anything wieldable. If they added kinfe and hammer to wieldable they would have to check to allow those.

I know for a fact you can't take the knife into the mage arena which is also a non-weapon place, but you can't wield it in there. I'm not sure about Entrana because people might fletch there. The hammer is less of a weapon than the knife though.

Off topic a little: Isn't there a picture of someone in full rogues with a regular knife equipped on the front page of the runescape site? Or is that another weapon I'm seeing incorrectly?

That might be true but i remember from my first day of p2p u could bring a knife to flecth the draman staff onto entrana so maybe it was something else that u couldnt bring :-k

Just an average player with a horrible name...

Easier programming. There are areas in members, well, I think, where you are not allowed to bring weapons or armor. I know mage arena you can't have weapons. Entrana or something you cant bring weapons or amor? I'm not sure, I'm f2p afterall. Then knife and hammer would be included and not allowed. Right now, they only need to have a check to see if you have anything wieldable. If they added kinfe and hammer to wieldable they would have to check to allow those.

I know for a fact you can't take the knife into the mage arena which is also a non-weapon place, but you can't wield it in there. I'm not sure about Entrana because people might fletch there. The hammer is less of a weapon than the knife though.

Off topic a little: Isn't there a picture of someone in full rogues with a regular knife equipped on the front page of the runescape site? Or is that another weapon I'm seeing incorrectly?

That might be true but i remember from my first day of p2p u could bring a knife to flecth the draman staff onto entrana so maybe it was something else that u couldnt bring :-k

Dagger maybe? And it's warrior weapons and armour, you can brinf fletching stuff on the isle. You can bring leather boots and gloves though.

there was a time.. where if you equip a knife you get +2 str bonus..

then a glitch..

you can equip more then 1 knife...

so 30*2=60 str bonus..

comething like that

meili's site got some details i think,

http://www.anzwers.org/free/jagex/knives2.html

yea, ive seen a pic, you wielded like almost a full inventory of knives and could hit REALLY hard. i heard like 20s and stuff.

20's don't sound that high today, but back then, they were huge numbers for a medium leveled person to be hitting. The funny thing is, I remember seeing like 10 major players being banned that day, it was funnier than anything else you could think of! Then, after they were banned, they posted here about how they were sorry, and how they wouldn't do it again, and how they were only testing it, and weren't abusing it... like hell they weren't. For the entire day, that's all that happened. It's like going to a college on St. Patrick's Day, onnly one thing happens the entire day, and this time it wasn't drinking, it was fighting with knives. Thank god I didn't have any knives on me at that point, everyone was buying them up, and taking them from the spawn on top of the Varrock General Store.

20's don't sound that high today, but back then, they were huge numbers for a medium leveled person to be hitting. The funny thing is, I remember seeing like 10 major players being banned that day, it was funnier than anything else you could think of! Then, after they were banned, they posted here about how they were sorry, and how they wouldn't do it again, and how they were only testing it, and weren't abusing it... like hell they weren't. For the entire day, that's all that happened. It's like going to a college on St. Patrick's Day, onnly one thing happens the entire day, and this time it wasn't drinking, it was fighting with knives. Thank god I didn't have any knives on me at that point, everyone was buying them up, and taking them from the spawn on top of the Varrock General Store.

It was acatly the first accounts of people hitting 30's with r2h's and you were only banned if you pked with the bug, although many high levels did get baned for it. Mostly pkers though

Just an average player with a horrible name...

there was a time.. where if you equip a knife you get +2 str bonus..

then a glitch..

you can equip more then 1 knife...

so 30*2=60 str bonus..

comething like that

meili's site got some details i think,

http://www.anzwers.org/free/jagex/knives2.html

i read that article, and wow, thats all i can say, thats truly amazing :shock: