New Abyssal Demon Location!

wakka102

if you go to A L R there are abyssal demons here!

It's not multiattack, I didn't get skulled when I went in, and you cannot use a cannon

I love this update!

I'm the only one here so come and join me, world 9

newdemonlocation4xa.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, just make sure you don't die while you're skulled ;)
you dont get skulled, i'm not sure why people are saying you do, ive gone in and out twice and haven't been skulled yet.

OMG!! I am so doing this quest sometime today then.. How many are there ?
alot of them, this palce is really big.

you dont get skulled, i'm not sure why people are saying you do, ive gone in and out twice and haven't been skulled yet.

Skulled me as well... Perhaps it only skulls those who can't kill abbys? At least it doesn't drain your prayer. Got a cannon?:3>

To all of you who think that poison plus a ton of recoils equals a possible whip drop: No, just no. They won't even drop you ash.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Skulled me as well... Perhaps it only skulls those who can't kill abbys? At least it doesn't drain your prayer. Got a cannon?:3>

To all of you who think that poison plus a ton of recoils equals a possible whip drop: No, just no. They won't even drop you ash.

cant use a cannon, i just tryed.

Wakka, saw you at burthorpe a couple of days back, but you ran too fast for me to hyt..

anyways, dunno what the deal is with the skull, I'll check it out soon tho

bloodelf-1.jpg

I tell the truth even when I lie.

i skulled when i went in

its cool but all those extra abyssal thingys... they're annoying :o slayer tower ftw

The bank is just a few steps away from this place, I'll deal with the walkers if I can avoid a long walk to the bank :D

abysscannon.png

They change this already or is it fake?

I'm sure its been changed, I went all over the palce and tryed to put a cannon down and couldnt do it anywhere.

Maybe you can only get skulled if you have done that miniquest? As normally you cannot enter the Abyss without doing the miniquest.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

hey wakka long time no see =p but im confused, so is this from todays update? and is that in the abyss?

hhhsig.jpg

maxed out melee back in 06, when it was still considered an accomplishment. same with getting 85 slayer, was in the top 2k players to get it.

R.I.P Runescape.. Feb 2, 02 - Jan 2, 08

my slayer is only 63 and i didnt get skulled.. :?

my slayer is only 63 and i didnt get skulled.. :?

Hmm... Perhaps you skull if you wear certain gear or have certain items in your inventory? I honestly have no clue; the slayer thing was my best shot, hehe.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!