The Max Hit....

Vaki_Sanake

The max hit is 101.... it's near impossible to do.... but it's 101.... that's nearly 1/3 of Jad's Hp (but it's not possible against Jad).

Full Drahork, 99 Strength, 98 Hp lost, Aggresive, Ultra Strngth prayer, Super Strength, Fire Cape, Climbing Boots, Dark Gloves, Berseker Ring and it can only be done to the undead, Salve Ammy.

Wow... imagine seeing a 101 appear against a zombie...

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

wouldent it be possible to lose more than 98 hp if u drank a sara brew or whatever makes ur hp go up first???

but it wouldnt take out of your "max" hp, yeah youd loose more, but it would start counting from when you lost hp after 99

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

wouldent it be possible to lose more than 98 hp if u drank a sara brew or whatever makes ur hp go up first???

but it wouldnt take out of your "max" hp, yeah youd loose more, but it would start counting from when you lost hp after 99

does this mean that if you drink sara brew with dharoks, your max hit goes down? just wondering...

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Someone hit a 100, and posted it the Achievments forum

Dat was Gol, I think the motivation of his girlfriend Laik gave him the power to do it :D .

Da power of love, fear it :twisted: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.