lock please

ice_ring

3 spheres with textures applied that come with 3dsm. don't even have good lighting. placement is horrible. not really a space scene. call it "circles." and you might get a better response.

horrible.

3 spheres with textures applied that come with 3dsm. don't even have good lighting. placement is horrible. not really a space scene. call it "circles." and you might get a better response.

horrible.

Oooohhh :lol:

Just try adding more stuff next time. Not bad for a first :?

horrible.

Yeesh! Give the guy a break, Its his first..... :?

Keep working at it m8, youll get it :wink:

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

horrible.

I thought you were the one that said, and I quote:

Jeez man this board has turned into a bunch of hatin' commies...

You're doing the exact same thing.. give the guy a break it's his first.. Let him be proud of it, it doesn't look horrible at all. :roll:

Guest Exziz
ok you lighting is horrable.... its realy not woring for me and that ruins the look of the closest planet. though the moons dont look to bad, needs a star feild and maby some nebular and it wouldent be to bad a sceen.

ill give you 4/10 for that (yes its harsh and i know it)

It's a first try dude it's ok for a first try.

ok you lighting is horrable.... its realy not woring for me and that ruins the look of the closest planet. though the moons dont look to bad, needs a star feild and maby some nebular and it wouldent be to bad a sceen.

ill give you 4/10 for that (yes its harsh and i know it)

It's a first try dude it's ok for a first try.

if it really is a first try, which i doubt for that planet, but if it is, 7/10, the planets are ok, but 2 planets arent a space scene, people critisize me about a sunburts with 2 planets not being a space scene, so ill have to go with that, but for a first try, nice! :D

It's actually one of the tutorials built into 3dsm.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

It's actually one of the tutorials built into 3dsm.

Lol. Ah well i guess its ok for a first :shock: . Just next time try and actully make a starfield and the like. :?

horrible.

I thought you were the one that said, and I quote:

Jeez man this board has turned into a bunch of hatin' commies...

You're doing the exact same thing.. give the guy a break it's his first.. Let him be proud of it, it doesn't look horrible at all. :roll:

You took my post out of context. The reason I said that was because, and I quote:

Can't really complain about the effects, most of the sigs here have similar ones and/or ones that are just as easy to create/render.

Anytime somebody sees something besides a 300x100 pixel sig without a 1px black line, they freak out and flame the person. In that post, the kid had an original size for his signature, something like 70x100. It looked fine, and people were complaining about his uses of lensflares and starbursts. Then I looked at the signature that were in the thread, and they were pretty much the same concept.

If you're going to name 3 little spheres with horrible textures, lighting, and placement a "space scene" don't expect me to tell you, GREAT JOB MAN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. So, I'm not really "doing the same thing" (being a hatin' commy) because I never told him how to conform to everyone else or how to setup his picture and why

EVERYTHING should be 300 pixels wide

Maybe if I tell him how it really is, he will strive to do better. Sugar coating things doesn't help anyone.

Maybe if I tell him how it really is, he will strive to do better. Sugar coating things doesn't help anyone.

Thats the same kinda Resoning witty had all that while ago when i was starting. (and still does sometimes)

Go ahead, tell him its horible, it sucks blah blah blah, but at least say what to do to get better. Common Keiph, i know you can help out people, if not you helped me out with my space scenes, why dont you try and just help this guy too? (and you realy did help me with my space scenes)

All i'm saying is maybe just give him a chance, Thats all.

~Nadril

:lol:

Let's not make this something it isn't! I never told him to kill himself or to stop doing graphics. All I said was that it was by no means a space scene, and that it looked horrible. What he chooses to do with that advice is up to him. If we see him back here next week with another, slightly improved one, maybe then we can give him some pointers.

The problem with you, Nadril, is that you never seem to go away. :lol:

You kept going and going and going and I could see your willingness to improve. Oh, and although you did post some questionable "space scenes" you never posted 3 circles with different colors on a black background. :)

:lol:

Let's not make this something it isn't! I never told him to kill himself or to stop doing graphics. All I said was that it was by no means a space scene, and that it looked horrible. What he chooses to do with that advice is up to him. If we see him back here next week with another, slightly improved one, maybe then we can give him some pointers.

The problem with you, Nadril, is that you never seem to go away. :lol:

You kept going and going and going and I could see your willingness to improve. Oh, and although you did post some questionable "space scenes" you never posted 3 circles with different colors on a black background. :)

lol :lol: All i'm saying is yeah, this guy's just maybe had a weak start, but Who knows, he could improve. :)

And yes, i have posted some questionable space scenes. It seem's i've been improving so much over the past few months that if i look at something from a month ago i seem to barly be able to look at 'em without going "bleh" :shock:

Anywho, not sure what else to say, other than what i said before :D

~Nadril

Thats the same kinda Resoning witty had all that while ago when i was starting. (and still does sometimes)

Naw, Witty just hates you.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes