The Adventures of Magic Demon - New Bank Pic on last page

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today I helped my 10th randomer to do desert treasure...always they want me to block damis for them -.-

Oneeyederick and I are going back to waterbirth to slay some spined dags - by far the cheapest and easiest to kill.

I had to leave about 15 min in as my dad was being a banker again. Before i left i got stretched hide, 2 boots and 1 gloves. Not bad for 15 min. It's costing me virtualy nothing to be there - just guthan degrade (and it will get enough drops for atleast 10 sets of spined before 15hrs is up :)) I think leesters has alerted me to another money making technique :)

I'm the god of boot and glove drops I think. At the leester's party thing I got 5 rock gloves and 4 rock boots. As soon as i get onto spined I get 2 boots and 1 gloves. :)

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

I got a couple of stretched and one flattened hide after Fubai had to log off. Fighting those spineys are a lot easier once they quit autoattacking. WeÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôll be going back as soon as he is back online and hopefully have a full set each before the day is over. Leesters party yesterday was fun and it was my first trip to that part of waterbirth island. I got 4 shards from the rock crabs, 3 of which I traded away to Fubai and another tipiter. thx Fubai for the tip on how to post a pic.

hidescp5.jpg

I got a couple of stretched and one flattened hide after Fubai had to log off. Fighting those spineys are a lot easier once they quit autoattacking. WeÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôll be going back as soon as he is back online and hopefully have a full set each before the day is over. Leesters party yesterday was fun and it was my first trip to that part of waterbirth island. I got 4 shards from the rock crabs, 3 of which I traded away to Fubai and another tipiter. Ill post a pic as soon as I figure out how to, :anxious: [/img]

once you have taken your screen shot, and pasted it into paint, editied and cropped it as needbe, and saved it as a jpeg, go to Imageshack and upload it, and paste the "Hotlink1 for forums" link into your reply box on TIF

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Thanks for the support. I just leveled to 65 fishing today (didn't bother with pic as it's not a big achievment). WIll hopefully be fishing until lvl 76 at pictorialis. I will then cook all 10k+ monkfish for 80+ cooking and hopefully sell for around 5m (burnt ones removed)

New bank pic is below. When i get all those monks fished, I will hopefull have enough for d chan, legs + whip:

mynewwealthwr5.jpg

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Ok, 66 fishing...10 levels to go. With the 10k monks i will evetualy i fish i should have about 4-6m extra.

66fishingph6.jpg

Then 67:

67fishingsm3.jpg

and now 68:

68fishyf0.jpg

With 2k monkfish banked:

2kmonkieskr5.jpg

Which is somewhere between 600k and 1.2m :? (I would love prices confimed on that)

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Another day of fishing and farming for me. Bought 15 kuarm seeds, and now i'm back to fishing monkies :(. I need 5k more to 76 fish (at the time of posting), and by the time I get there I will have 8.1k monks. I will sell them raw for 400 ea i hope, netting 3.2m (i hope). Then shark fishing and farming until I get enough for full drag -.-

69fishkh2.jpg

70fishhg8.jpg

IT'S my birthday tomorow as well. TBH I haven't told anyone on RS (apart from my IRL friends) when my birthday is, so not expecting anything, but I am going out for dinner tonight etc.

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Well it wasn't too bad a day as days go. The valor gave me 1k coal, 100 super att pots and 500 fire runes. I managed to collect quite a few kuarms from farming, and sold 2.2k monkfish (even if I only got 300 ea for them -.-)

mo%20gui%20gui.gif