The Adventures of Magic Demon - New Bank Pic on last page

Hello, My name is Mo Gui Gui - mo gui means magic and gui means demon in Mandarin. I have had a few succeses in the year that I have been playing:

MAKING CASH

BARROWS

dharokertf5.jpg

I have got the following drops from barrows:

2 x verak helm

1 x verak brassy

3 x verak skirt

1 x verak flail

3 x dharocks helm

2 x dharocks plate

1 x dharoks legs

2 x dharoks axe

1 x torags plate

1 x torags hams

1 x karils x bow

1 x karils coif

2 x guthans pl8

1 x guthans skirt

1 x guthans helm

1 x ahrims top

1 x ahrims hood

Getting my KC to 15+ each trip has gotten me:

15k chaos +

2k bloods+

8-9k deaths +

30k minds+

3-4k b racks

CLUES

clue1cj4.jpg

I have also had in clues:

1 x sara plate

1 x guthix kite

2 x guthix legs

1 x ranger boots

5 x zammy pages

2 x sara pages

2 x guthix pages

2 x rune (t) pl8

1 x rune (g) skirt

1 x rune (t) legs.

SKILLS

I have also rced for cash making around 20k nature runes (I think)

54rcin1.jpg

Fletching was a little earner - I fletched from 75 - 93 all on yew longs, which I sold.

93fletchcz7.jpg

I have also smithed a bit, making 10k c balls in total (buying the materials) And recently I made 10k iron darts, which I sold.

PKS

I have pked a little, but only ever getting a few kills:

mypkxy2.jpg

anotherpkeh3.jpg

STAKING

I have recently started mage boxing for a bit of cash. I am steadily making profits. Some noticable stakes follow:

stake1me3.jpg

stake2rr8.jpg

decentstaketn9.jpg

Now that looks like a whole lot of money, however I seem to spend it all too fast, or lose it:

4m in an auto skull glitch - whip + ahrim top

4m in a scam

2m in a second scam

8m on construction

5m+ on runes wasted at c wars

1m+ in item de-valuation

1m+ in barrows repairs

3m+ on arrows and crystal bows

6m+ on mage training

5m+ on my pure (fubai)

I have a proverbial hole in my pocket. At the moment I am working my way towards 7m, the most cash I have ever had at one point is 16m. I currently have 30 glories, 2k nats, 8k pure ess and 2m cash + assorted Items

ADVANCING MY CHARACTER

My skills:

Well my current stats are in my siggy:

mo+gui+gui.png

90mageyv2.jpg

It's not as good as Lord Khron after a year, but then again Lord Khron doesn't have AS and A2 exams.

My quests

I currently have 215 q points.

reward1ru6.jpg

Dangerous Beasts

I have soled the KQ once, and temaed her 5 times - best drop was power ammy

I have used 10k chaos on steel drags, no d drop. But they have paid ther price for not relinquishing one early:

whatitlooksliketobeasteeldragqj5.jpg

I have killed the KBD a few times, no decent drops

I have killed the chaos elemental 2 times.

I have killed around 2-3k hell hounds, 6-7k fire giants, 2-3k black demons, 1k green drags, 2k blue drags, 25 black drags and 10 red drags.

As you can see, I dont realy go in for all that dangerous beast killing.

My Tip.It life

I like Tip.It. It's quite nice - the mods are real people who contribute to debates, most of the posters are pretty friendly. There is a wealth of information here, which I would be a lot worse off without. In return I have tried to give somethign back to the community by starting debates and creating a guide:

My safespot guide

The Six O'Clock News

An off-topic thing on America

and just trying to help out some of the people.

The events at tip.it were amazing - I went to a few drop parties:

dropszg7.jpg

spamqj2.jpg

I have avidly downloaded 4.58 gigabytes of pk vids, and my collection now numbers 66 videos.

And i have had a great time here, and hope to continue here.

My Goals

63 smithing, so I can use a dwarven stout to finaly complete that darn devious minds quest. COMPLETED

75 Wood cutting, so I can afk cut mages when I dont want to realy pay attention

94 mage, so I dont have to keep potting - NOW 92 MAGE (WAS 91)

70 mining sometime - because I feel it is too low

all stats to 60 - that means farming, prayer and herby (NOW 55 FARM AND 58 PRAY)

thief to 65 - i'm loving the new pyramid thing, I leveled twice from 60 to 62 trying to find that staff. Great xp. I want to steal from stalls in karmaja.

agility to 64 - I want t hunt salarin the twisted.

runecrafting to 65, and then to 75 - for deaths and gaint pouches(LEVLED TO 61)

slayer to 65 - I know the chances of getting a chain are uber-slim, but I want to hope...and have a nice place to train ranged.

Thats all I need to be getting on with now. I won;t be able to do any of it instantly, as my Dad has blocked RS for reasons best known to himself, and the little demons inside his head.

Comments and suggestions would be welcome.

THE BLOG

20th of July

Finaly got on this evning after convincing my dad to unblock it. Rced 1k nats, nearly koed an rc pker with a 23, 21 spec. He ran like a little girl, nearly pked me just from laughing. Not much happened. Wont spend alot of time on tommorow as i'm going into town with a m8. Hoping to lvl mining tomorrow as there is only an exp gap of 2k lolz.

21st of July

Started off trying to get a bit of runecrafting in - my favourite way of making money by skilling. Another day, another 2k made, and another rcpker running for thier life...I love runecrafting. I leveled up to 61 rc:

61rcnz2.jpg

I had allready clicked to unload pouch so i missed the screenie. :(

I sold 2k nats yesterday out of the 10k i wanted to craft, so here's a pic of what I have left to do:

rcergearcv2.jpg

I also decided to level up that mining quickly, after finishing 2k nats in 1 and a half hours (record running time for me). Just nipped upto the coal and iron north of the zammy mage:

66miningmd1.jpg

Not bad for less than 2 hours work.

Continued later on - deciding I wanted a break from rcing, and want to prepare for my slayer stint to 65. I went to get a rune defender, but ended up getting iron and this:

80strlb7.jpg

Which wasn't too bad. I'm also goign to go and get a black mask - then I can realy speed up those assignments.

22nd July

I started off going for a rune defender...eventualy:

runedefendercluedropjh3.jpg

And I did that clue and got:

cluerewardbi1.jpg

Which was a bit rubbish.

I'm trying to get a mask now + I'm only 20k off 80 att (which means 99 cb!):

80attmaskyc4.jpg

Which I got! Off to kill hellhounds then. Which got boring, so I decided to go for 100 cb:

58praysm6.jpg

79defxa8.jpg

^^ I hit some very fast worlds - 30 secs-2min per game. I have joined Afflicted and will go for 80 def tomorrow for the sought after lvl 100 cb!

23rd July

WOOT! FILM 4 = FREEEEEE!... Anyway...I carried on with the pest controlling ,at one point getting this:

spinnersgalorebr8.jpg

And eventualy:

80defgs5.jpg

100combat!!

24th of July:

I started by getting Devious minds done - after achieving 63 smithing in the morning. No pictures sorry :(

I then messed around for a bit, hoping that they would bring the moonclan update out.

They did, which made me really happy, and in 1-2 hours I had this:

astralspellsob5.jpg

I went off to c wars and had a mess around with the new spells, which was fun, then decided to get a mage lvl so i could cast the heal other without potting:

92magegv2.jpg

Not a bad day at all :)

It is now the 30th of july - 10 days scince i started my blog.

I have gone from this bank:

rcergearcv2.jpg (+1m cash)

to this bank:

thewealthgrowsvd0.jpg

I would love a valuation on that. My goal has to be full dragon and a whippy :)

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice barrows drops :shock:

goodluck with your blog and goals

btw how many prayer pots you used roughly per trip

I have been doing barrows scince I was level 74 combat - I got the guthan helm 3rd trip and never looked back. Back then i must have used about 2 pots per brother - it was uber expensive for me.

Now I mage with slayer dart whilst wearing torags. I dont pray on torag, and use around 1 dose or less per brother.

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Great stuff. :) You seem to be lucky at barrows and clues! :) Nice stuffs and skill. Just crop that third part client out.

A tip for the smithing. If you have smithinggloves, buy 1k (or so) gold ore 300 ea and smelt. Sell 400 ea (or 300 ea if you dont care about money). You get about 56,5k xp.

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Great stuff. :) You seem to be lucky at barrows and clues! :) Nice stuffs and skill. Just crop that third part client out.

A tip for the smithing. If you have smithinggloves, buy 1k (or so) gold ore 300 ea and smelt. Sell 400 ea (or 300 ea if you dont care about money). You get about 56,5k xp.

thanks, i will think about doing that. The pk with the client in is left in because it displays the stats of the person i killed.

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

thanks, i will think about doing that. The pk with the client in is left in because it displays the stats of the person i killed.

It's still against the tip.it rules. You can/will be banned for that. Good luck with the smithing.

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

very good well written blog, that little insight into your name was cool too. :)

gl with your goals, hope you achieve them :D

im also goin for 60 all skills atm :wall:

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

Finaly got on this evning after convincing my dad to unblock it. Rced 1k nats, nearly koed an rc pker with a 23, 21 spec. He ran like a little girl, nearly pked me just from laughing. Not much happened. Wont spend alot of time on tommorow as i'm going into town with a m8. Hoping to lvl mining tomorrow.

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Awesome post! Cool pictures, well written, well organized... Thanks for the good read. :)

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Thanls leesters.

21st of July

Started off trying to get a bit of runecrafting in - my favourite way of making money by skilling. Another day, another 2k made, and another rcpker running for thier life...I love runecrafting. I leveled up to 61 rc:

61rcnz2.jpg

I had allready clicked to unload pouch so i missed the screenie. :(

I sold 2k nats yesterday out of the 10k i wanted to craft, so here's a pic of what I have left to do:

rcergearcv2.jpg

I also decided to level up that mining quickly, after finishing 2k nats in 1 and a half hours (record running time for me). Just nipped upto the coal and iron north of the zammy mage:

66miningmd1.jpg

Thats all so far...I may add more by the end of the day, it's only 6am when I am writing this, and I started rcing at 4am. Couldn't sleep :) .

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

I decided to go for 100 cb:

58praysm6.jpg

79defxa8.jpg

^^ I hit some very fast worlds - 30 secs-2min per game. I have joined Afflicted and will go for 80 def tomorrow for the sought after lvl 100 cb!

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

no one seems to care anymore, but:

24th of July:

I started by getting Devious minds done - after achieving 63 smithing in the morning. No pictures sorry :(

I then messed around for a bit, hoping that they would bring the moonclan update out.

They did, which made me really happy, and in 1-2 hours I had this:

astralspellsob5.jpg

I went off to c wars and had a mess around with the new spells, which was fun, then decided to get a mage lvl so i could cast the heal other without potting:

92magegv2.jpg

Not a bad day at all :)

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Gratz on getting 92 mage and on completing Lunar Diplomacy!

Are the new spells any good?

They are funky and useful...but more gimmicky. Great for skilling - i'm loving the super compost and string ammy spell (who hasn't need to string an ammy only to find no wool in bank). I was a little annoyed by the fact that you cant heal friends who are not in multi wilderness. Aparently share potion is realy fast and good xp for lvling...but i'll stick to PC for xp that you get paid to get (1k per game for me - thats 1k a min about + 1.3k mage xp). Heal other and give spec are dangerous spells, especialy heal other. I hit myslef 55 giving my hp to a flag carrier at c wars. He lived, but it meant i got koed by all the people that came rushing up saying "healer noob" :? :boohoo: The realy useful spells are super compost and speak to npc - easy to get new assignments, and order more buckets of sand :).

mo%20gui%20gui.gif