My egg challange: First rune trade! 51 trades

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support you all the way! I think you have a chance, but you gotta stop takin' the runes in my opinion, 'cause they aren't helpin' that much. But if you get into the bigger stuff then you can do it!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

hmm... I might want to get in on this lol.

The "red paper clip" guy lived only a couple minutes from where I lived. So it's cool to see the idea move on to Runescape.

PS- Kido, being negative can also be translated into being a jerk. Just thought I'd use a simpler term because apparently "being negative" is too difficult.

Woah, did you know him? That's awesome =D.

PS- Jimmy, I know what being negative is, I just don't know what being "negitive" is, if you looked more closely at what I wrote.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

I wanted to try this, but I wimped out. You're a braver man than I to even attempt this. :oops:

Good luck to ya', I hope to see more updates!

i love noobs like you :3>

+1.

I'm assuming this isn't your only account, considering you know what a Red Phat is in the first place, so aren't you smart enough to do something else? Even chopping normal logs and sellin them 10ea is faster than this.

I don't think I've seen you make ONE positive post. Ever. Seriously, why even post that? You spam, and then flame to make it look like a legible post? It's funny that you are insulting his intelligence, whereas kicking your post off with "+1" does not bode well for yours. I was going to make a rant about people like you, but the majority of the community already knows exactly what type of idiots exist within it.

I wanted to try this, but I wimped out. You're a braver man than I to even attempt this. :oops:

Good luck to ya', I hope to see more updates!

i love noobs like you :3>

+1.

I'm assuming this isn't your only account, considering you know what a Red Phat is in the first place, so aren't you smart enough to do something else? Even chopping normal logs and sellin them 10ea is faster than this.

I don't think I've seen you make ONE positive post. Ever. Seriously, why even post that? You spam, and then flame to make it look like a legible post? It's funny that you are insulting his intelligence, whereas kicking your post off with "+1" does not bode well for yours. I was going to make a rant about people like you, but the majority of the community already knows exactly what type of idiots exist within it.

I've posted positive posts, you just don't see them very often because, I HATE MYSELF AND I'M NOT A HAPPY PERSON? :shock:

I don't know how you find humor thinking saying "+1" is lowering my intelligence, compared to someone trading an egg for 8gp.. -.-

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Great idea, easter egg...cheaper isnt that?

Oh and this isnt my main.

Why the hell are you doing this?

Beacuse i like to have fun, and this is a big thing to achive, by merchenting form a single egg, to a now-easter-egg, i find it fun, watching the puny trade im make, like 40 airs for 800 gp (my latest trade, im up loading it now.

I understand (or i think) why people are being negetive, probley because they think its a waste of time/impossible or something....

Fencal.gif

I understand (or i think) why people are being negetive, probley because they think its a waste of time/impossible or something....

Theyre negative because youre seemingly ripping off someone elses idea. (Except in a bit of a cheaper way).

You may as well say "merchanting for a easter egg", because thats really all youre doing.

Youll also end up giving up, but thats a whole nother issue.

Have fun.

Theyre negative because youre seemingly ripping off someone elses idea. (Except in a bit of a cheaper way).

You may as well say "merchanting for a easter egg", because thats really all youre doing.

Youll also end up giving up, but thats a whole nother issue.

Have fun.

Wrong in those 2 first lines, i saw the egg challange before the red paper clip, i started because of that topic, the guy started, telling us about the egg challange, i just did the same, not inspired from red paper clip

Fencal.gif

heres my trades so far (just 9)

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=501235

you guys arent getting the point of this.It's not to earn a rare item.hell im giving mine away when im done.(see my topic for more details)but the point is to see if you can actually acheive it and have fun.ITS A GAME! :roll: not real life. if you think what we are doing is idiotic and stupid, who said you have to keep reading this topic:?:

runescape10mh.png

zombie8os.pngrssumos4ve.png

Everybody steals ideas from somewhere else, even if it's only small parts of it. I reckon that red paper clip guy can't take full credit for what he did as im sure he got inspiration from seeing something else. I had a look on that guys site and on one of the pages it said 'Copy Cats Are Cool Cats'

As for flaming him for doing this, so what, RS is a game and its a fun challenge. Lighten up and just wish him good luck.

99 Range - 88 Defence - 91 Hitpoints

99 Combat - 1650+ Total

Read this....

http://living.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1013152006

ok, done that? right well now you will see a few things....

1)it took him a year to get to the house, if this takes you a year (and it will probably take a long time probably not a year) then eggs may be into the 20mils by then and you will continue doing this and get nowhere...

2)he did it in 14 trades you have done 47 to get about 40k

3)the main reason he got the items is because irch generous people gave them too him, lemme tell you there are lots of rich, but not many generous people in this game

4)the media was one of the main reasons he got all his trades with them spreading messages of his idea

5)it was an original idea people on the game just see you doing this and think wow, this isn't old news and dont trade you

6)one way you may be thinking you might get money if someone quit and felt generous on the forums....i highly doubt it most likely they would go, hmm i might give to one of them and then think, oh wait there are about 7 people doing it im not going to give to 1 it would be unfair

7)when u finally get onto good items and a lvl 90 sees a lvl 3 trading them when they're selling d legs and you want to swap they are gonne think 1 thing....scammer!

so at the end of the day you're wasting your own time......even if you do eventually get an easter then what....you will have nothing else on your lvl 3 account what will you do theres only 1 thing i can think of and thats drop trading which is against the rules........

and another thing if you think that posting this on rate this instead of blogscape is going to increase advertisement then you're wrong...nobody will trade you much for the pure fact, that, it's old news. if someone well known and liked on the forums had come along before or just after the man started his paperclip then he would've got his egg really quickly because it would be really excting to see how generous people can get, but all youre showing is that grovelling with people can get you hardly anywhere

and to be honest none of your trades are particularly good i mean youre making like 200gp a go keep that up and you hould have an egg in oh i dunno.............8 million years.

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Read this....

http://living.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1013152006

ok, done that? right well now you will see a few things....

1)it took him a year to get to the house, if this takes you a year (and it will probably take a long time probably not a year) then eggs may be into the 20mils by then and you will continue doing this and get nowhere...

2)he did it in 14 trades you have done 47 to get about 40k

3)the main reason he got the items is because irch generous people gave them too him, lemme tell you there are lots of rich, but not many generous people in this game

4)the media was one of the main reasons he got all his trades with them spreading messages of his idea

5)it was an original idea people on the game just see you doing this and think wow, this isn't old news and dont trade you

6)one way you may be thinking you might get money if someone quit and felt generous on the forums....i highly doubt it most likely they would go, hmm i might give to one of them and then think, oh wait there are about 7 people doing it im not going to give to 1 it would be unfair

7)when u finally get onto good items and a lvl 90 sees a lvl 3 trading them when they're selling d legs and you want to swap they are gonne think 1 thing....scammer!

so at the end of the day you're wasting your own time......even if you do eventually get an easter then what....you will have nothing else on your lvl 3 account what will you do theres only 1 thing i can think of and thats drop trading which is against the rules........

and another thing if you think that posting this on rate this instead of blogscape is going to increase advertisement then you're wrong...nobody will trade you much for the pure fact, that, it's old news. if someone well known and liked on the forums had come along before or just after the man started his paperclip then he would've got his egg really quickly because it would be really excting to see how generous people can get, but all youre showing is that grovelling with people can get you hardly anywhere

and to be honest none of your trades are particularly good i mean youre making like 200gp a go keep that up and you hould have an egg in oh i dunno.............8 million years.

uh..i posted this is the first place in rate this, but it got moved, didnt you notice? the trades are now 3-5k each, not 200 gp, Im doing this for fun, i dont care if it take me 8 years or my life, i just want to see how far i can get-How am i grovelling? Im not begging?

Fencal.gif

Why the hell are you doing this?

Beacuse i like to have fun

how the hell is standing around places trying to get a decent swap fun its worse than merchanting...but at least with merchanting you know ure gonna make money fast....

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....