big glitch!

electro_dude

my friend forfited im in duel arena he comes by i can shoot him i didnt kill him but im in duel arena and can arch him lol sotmin wrong?

Ask a question, put it in Help and Advice next time. The justifications of bug abuse in this topic ain't gonna fly here, either.

Thank you, come again.

jaklumen

---------------

electro skel <(-,-)>

everybody else is someone elses wierdo.

rate my goal of 5k green dhdies and bones and ownin those dragon and abby pkers.

i cant lol if he does i can kill him

---------------

electro skel <(-,-)>

rate my goal of 5k green dhdies and bones and ownin those dragon and abby pkers.

He means.. his friend forfitted.. and after duel is over he can still shoot him

i think luckily i speak broken english \' :XD:

Ahh, thanks :wink: .

Report it as a bug, and don't abuse it, that would be the best choice lol.

sicktipitsighg3.gif

Oct 28, 2008: 82nd to reach 2376 total

i took a screenie forfited sendin it to jagex

---------------

electro skel <(-,-)>

What is wrong with you people? Don't ever tell someone to abuse a bug, that's breaking rule number nine!

You act like the game community is like the stinking bowels of hell.... In all reality.. its much.. much... worse.

untitled6kv7.gif

Ahh the immature spammer has to be an idiot.

Abusing a bug that gives you an advantage ingame is against the rules and if serious enough will get you banned. I suggest you just report it and dont try to abuse it to you benefit.

As for this spammer above me. He really should learn to leetspeak before he talks again...

mr+smump.png

Ahh the immature spammer has to be an idiot.

Abusing a bug that gives you an advantage ingame is against the rules and if serious enough will get you banned. I suggest you just report it and dont try to abuse it to you benefit.

As for this spammer above me. He really should learn to leetspeak before he talks again...

Yup, I concur.

You act like the game community is like the stinking bowels of hell.... In all reality.. its much.. much... worse.

untitled6kv7.gif

We're you able to do damage to him, or did he merely have an "attack" option?

I understand that a misplaced attack option sometimes occurs outside of the wilderness, but doesnt actually work if you click it.

If you dont take steps to ensure that you're protected, you void all right to complain when stuff goes wrong.
Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

grammar2gr8dx.png

Abuse it!
uh....how long till this guy gets banned?
I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Jagex SERIOUSLY needs to fix the combat system to stop this bug.

I cannot buy a rare soon if it isn't safe! :ohnoes:

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/

um u might be lieing so wat world r u on and were i want u to kill me in a deserted location like in my house!!

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

omg i could only atak him he took off stuff ok! he couldnt atak me i could onlt atak him i was inside the arena. ok! im not abusin im gona try to send it to jagex~

---------------

electro skel <(-,-)>

What is wrong with you people? Don't ever tell someone to abuse a bug, that's breaking rule number nine!

PM0G N0T RUL3 NUMBA 9

Hahahah, nice one

quasar does need to settle down, even if it is RUL3 NUMBA N9NE