I own an island!! 4th update!! give me feedback ye laggards!

Nazgul740

Just a quick message before you read any further YOU MUST GIVE ME FEEDBACK OR I'LL use your guts for garters! :arrg:

Ok doky totle amount of time is about 3 and 1\2 hours... i decided that i wanted a night sky in there... it just seemed to fit with the sig... the your name here is because i am a member of another forum where i am allowed to sell sigs... I havn't decided if i want to yet as i really really like this peice of work... and weboab you can now rate it lol

samplefinishjf9.png

islandsintheseamq1.png

islandsintheseaqf5.png

islandsintheseaih3.png

Wip as you can see need some tips on the water, maybe making the land have depth...

only about 20 mins work so far, ill keep at it tho :boohoo:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

looks very nice so far, but it looks like its getting close to the edge of the world on the right... you better put more water there or you island might just fall off the face of the earth :ohnoes:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

looks very nice so far, but it looks like its getting close to the edge of the world on the right... you better put more water there or you island might just fall off the face of the earth :ohnoes:

You my friend just gave me one hell of an idea :thumbsup:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Very p00nage, i like it, you could've made yourself an avvy (nearly :wink: ) as good as Random's if you tried. :mrgreen:

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.

Heh gon my speaciallty in pixeling is scenic not people, the whole idea of shading this side or that side and how to get the eyes right and such is really hard for me...

I like islands and moutains much much more :P

I doubt i could do anything near as good as randoms :3>

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

You my friend just gave me one hell of an idea :thumbsup:

yay! i gave someone an idea! that would be one hell of a view from the side with the waterfall! do you think i could get a house up there? if you gave me a house up there i would love you forever :3>

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Not finished weeboab!!

Stop rating my horride picture till its done! :x

Still needs ALOOTT of work in my opinion needs alot of work needing a city or vollyball on the island and also needing a nice sky dropped in...

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

uh... kai... just dont hurt me :uhh:

waaaa i missed a chance for 40million today!! :XD:

blah oh well... always tommorow :mrgreen:

erm, wait off topic ai?

i ment to say that it was ready to be rated now... 4th update done and done and i think that the finished version...

I might in the future place a building of some type on the island i dunno now though i like it a'la natural... (heh natural =P~ ) erm anyway yeah... uh go ahead and rate :-s

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

i dont get it...lol

is it the end of the earth?

i think it is... casue i gave him the idea!! :D that makes me happy lol, i give this a 10/10