Complete Pest Control Sig Rate + CC

Toad

wow, thats some good work so far, i cant wait to see more of it done

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

So? Make it look decent, things don't have to be just like the way they are in RS. Deviate from the original and make it unique, dither it, make it smooth, add some nice maybe sparks and little whizes of purple type lightning coming out, you have so much that could be done with this but it seems like you won't do it because it'll deviate from the way RS is.

halobrsigno0.gif

the right horn on the hellm is too angley .. rofl, i just invented a new word. but the horn on the left is nice and curved, the other is an odd shape.

unusual shading style, but lookin great so far! :D

untitledap7.png

(shows kinda what i mean with the "angley" horn :lol:

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

Teehee, well to answer the question, one is curved and one is crooked. Nice to see some half decent pixel work again, it's been a while! Love your work Smelly, sorry I won't be able to see the finished product though, as I won't be around..

17298good124cmredsadlfkjlaksdf.png

Add me ingame: Lnterest. I am back.

Teehee, well to answer the question, one is curved and one is crooked. Nice to see some half decent pixel work again, it's been a while! Love your work Smelly, sorry I won't be able to see the finished product though, as I won't be around..

where you going? :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Great work, you've got a very interesting style of shading. the sigs coming along well, although i don't like the scimmy, the back of it doesn't look right, but other than that can't wait to see it finished :)

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

the right horn on the hellm is too angley .. rofl, i just invented a new word. but the horn on the left is nice and curved, the other is an odd shape.

unusual shading style, but lookin great so far! :D

untitledap7.png

(shows kinda what i mean with the "angley" horn :lol:

ty my next update on sig will include Horn Change

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png