A New, Better, Runescape?!

xevanx

ok i was browisng the jagex wesbite..seeing if i could get a job. lol. nah but anywys i found this:

Content Developer

Jagex Ltd, developer and publisher of the MMORPG adventure game RuneScape, is looking for imaginative people to join the content development team on a permanent basis. Your role will primarily be to build creatures, shape virtual worlds, design quests and storylines for our new, undisclosed game.

what do you think this means? a NEW runescape? or an even better game?

Opinions? suggestions? etc. just talk about it. whaddya think it is?

moose67.png

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! No guys! They are just down a man for ideas for the current RS2 game! That's why the job opening!

Excuse me while I laugh my @** off! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Lol, I hope this "new game" of theirs doesn't become addicting as Runescape 2 :uhh:

Actually, that could be a good thing. :D

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

It sounds interesting. I played since RSC, and saw Jagex improve a lot over the years. I'm quite curious about this as I have high expectations of Jagex.

Don't get your expectations too high. Jagex has made some real flops, like the 2006-06-06 Falador Massacre... That day will never be forgotten. :(

[Edit]

Banned for calling the falador massacre a flop. I think the whole incident was hilarious.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Probalby this will not be a new RS game, I Think it will just be a new very big update of the current game, RS2.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Banned for calling the falador massacre a flop. I think the whole incident was hilarious.

Sounds like you missed the "Sarcasm" Tags...

:lol:

It sounds interesting. I played since RSC, and saw Jagex improve a lot over the years. I'm quite curious about this as I have high expectations of Jagex.

Don't get your expectations too high. Jagex has made some real flops, like the 2006-06-06 Falador Massacre... That day will never be forgotten. :(

[Edit]

Come on, one little bug, that's not in proportion to what they have done to the game over the years. All games will have bugs.

maybe just a completely new game not relating to RS at all!

That would be interesting.

[Edit]

or when they introduced fatigue that was a big flop

tman59.png

Dont laugh at my stats!!!!

Fear me I can own ZEZIMA!!!

icanownzezima.jpg

If so many lowlifes didn't use macro's Jagex wouldn't need to make 'bad' decisions.

I believe jagex is trying to create a game for another platform (they state that in their goals, see their corporate site. So this will be a new game, that will be different to RuneScape.

:shock: i to had stumbeled over there site and read that a while ago but as it was said it was posted along time ago and jagex doesnt always live up to there word ::'

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

It may be an upgrade but it said new game... Runescape is quite old now. So I think it may be a different game entirely.

And of topic: The Falador Massacre was an event on world 111 on the date of 6/6/06 when one "Durial" Teleported from his house to Falador and could attack anyone.They could not attack back so he killed many and even got some partyhats and other rare items.

deathnotesignature.png