..ever had weird customer support messages??

mrmyk

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious as to what you wrote that made Mod Clark give you that answer :-k

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

I'm curious as to what you wrote that made Mod Clark give you that answer :-k
I think it had to do with Hans in lumby going on the fritz a littl while back. Somehow people would make hundreds of him appear lol.

I've only ever had the generic responses, but I sent one is just recently and am hoping to get an answer from a person, not just a ctrl+v answer.

Slack_Tide.png

well, i never had a weird message, but...the customer support SUCKS, it took them 12 days to give me a auto responses... its automated, why does it take 12 days?

my longest stretch is 17 days for a personal message... i asked how i get my dark light back and it took them 17 days to be like, sir pysin in varrock will sell it to you for a "price"

yeah...ok, 17 days for a 40 word letter...

I don't really consider that message to be to wired seems to be more weird to me.

But i don't send them any messages, so i never have.

Your so intelligent, thank you, we all look up to you. :wall: :roll:

x12.png

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Yes I am a girl. No, I won't be your girlfriend. :oops:

I got one entirely in leetspeak once, i'll see if I can find the picture I had saved of it.

spammzoredap0.png

As you can see it was sent far before the confidentiality clause of the message centre was brought in so its ok to show it and before you ask, it is completely legit :)

LMAO!!! :lol: :XD: :XD: =D> =D> You even wrote it 13371y :XD:

I have heard that you need a level of 86 slayer in order to recieve an abyssal demon assignment for a slayer task. So, do you need 86 slayer to recieve this task? Thank you.

Hail Mighty One!

In order to Slay the Abyssal Demon you must be a level 85 Slayer!

Good luck in your adventures!

Please always refer to the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

You can also find help on all free player and all new member quests through the QuestHelp system.

Yours Sincerely

Mod Vicki

welcometors8xn.png

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

I guess some people didn't understand my post...

I sent in a query telling them I lost the ring of charos, but then I figured out how to get it back, and the sent me that message. They told me exactly where that ring was =o

fishing.gif

well, i never had a weird message, but...the customer support SUCKS, it took them 12 days to give me a auto responses... its automated, why does it take 12 days?

yeah...ok, 17 days for a 40 word letter...

it took me 4 months to get an AUTO response to my query about why all my stats were reset in rsc, and i remsged it after that and took another 2 months for another AUTO response

118+ combat

1730+ total

85 slayer

95 mage

94 range

I got one entirely in leetspeak once, i'll see if I can find the picture I had saved of it.

spammzoredap0.png

As you can see it was sent far before the confidentiality clause of the message centre was brought in so its ok to show it and before you ask, it is completely legit :)

Weird message...and in case anyone is wondering, I translated the entire letter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Frizoid,

Come closer as other adventurers may kill for this tasty morsel piece of history. Before the evil and false God, Zamorak, decided to wipe your furry friends out. Guthix went on one of his mid-afternoon wanders around the realm to clear his head. Having just spoken with King Lathas about his concerns with his turnip plantation, Guthix apparently decided to pay a visit to the elf kingdom. As he was leaving the castle gates, a rather miscevious bunny lept into one of Guthix's robe pockets(Fancy That).

This was the bunny that made it to the elf land. The elfs were a little taken back to begin with but soon found they had similar interests... Ear related topics mainly. When Guthix discovered this he was most concerned but thought rather than take roger away from his new found friends he would bring another bunny to keep him company. And so began the bunny population of the Elf Land.

Sincerly

Mod Adam

Runescape Customer Support

On 31st October 2004 you sent us the following:

In letter 11 Zamorak wrote that all bunnies were wiped off the face of RS and into the bellies of the council yet in the new elf land there are many furry friends hopping about, heres a picture of one of them:

*picture here*

How did these furry friends manage to hide from Zamoraks all seeing eyes?

No Sig!

What silly questions does customer support get asked, no wonder they return silly replies!

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

I have heard that you need a level of 86 slayer in order to recieve an abyssal demon assignment for a slayer task. So, do you need 86 slayer to recieve this task? Thank you.

Hail Mighty One!

In order to Slay the Abyssal Demon you must be a level 85 Slayer!

Good luck in your adventures!

Please always refer to the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

You can also find help on all free player and all new member quests through the QuestHelp system.

Yours Sincerely

Mod Vicki

Well that's not a silly answer, they've just overlooked the actual question you asked (which was about getting assignments, not about being able to kill them). Probably because they were too busy receiving all the silly questions!

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

hansresponsekg2.png

/\ were is that ive never seen like the picture of the red crown and i cant seem were to find the place u can send them theese messages can anyone give me a simple guide :D

will some one please answer this i need to ask them a question

that red crown is found in the message center, read section:

http://www.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ru ... t=inbox.ws

it just simply means that you have already read that message

to answer your question, if you want to send them message and expect an auto reply, go here:

http://www.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ru ... other.html

spammzoredap0.png

ROFLMAO, wow..pulls out translation dictionary.. :-k

Masterd99.png

Quest Cape - 10/18/2006

They are always auto messages. i complained a bit before about some glitches and questions always always x300 i got an autoed message. one time i got actually reply and it was on wether or not if jagex was gonna add sound to Mozilla fireFox

Head Gen of -=ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâæAge Of LegendsÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâæ=- Clan

WhiteKnightMaster.jpg

SirAram.png

They are always auto messages. i complained a bit before about some glitches and questions always always x300 i got an autoed message. one time i got actually reply and it was on wether or not if jagex was gonna add sound to Mozilla fireFox[/quote

Your telling me the 1337 reply about the bunny was an auto-response? :-k

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.